7 - new life?

CHAPTER SEVEN: NEW LIFE?

The sound of muffled talking ringed in the young girl's ears, her head felt like it was splitting and her stomach felt like it was eating itself alive. She smelt horrible, her skin had a bunch of bruises of it and her hair was a mess.

What had happened......?

Why was she lying on the floor?

[Name]'s eyes fluttered opened, allowing herself to see where she was. The room wasn't her room or a room she had recognized or been in before in her entire life. The walls where pastel pink and had flowers on them. The doors were white, there was a walk-in closet that was open slightly and had no clothes inside, and a bathroom. She noticed another door with multiple locks on them, that was probably the exit.

She attempted to stand up, only for her head to hit something hard on top of her. She looked up, she was underneath a bed, her arms and legs tied up so she couldn't move properly.

Every single part of her body ached due to the weird position she was put in, her stomach was hurting from the lack of food and her wrist and legs were started to get marks on them from how hard the rope was tied onto her. She tried to shout for help, only to choke on something wrapped around her mouth, she soon realized she was gaged with a rope right inbetween her teeth so she couldn't speak nor remove it somehow. Her head was wrapped on bandages, she wondered what injury she had gotten.

She wanted food so badly, her stomach kept grumbling every second.

How the hell did she end up here....?

She closed her eyes, trying her best to breath to not panic.

She remembered..... She remembered everything....

"Kenma.... He hit me.... With that bat after I found out!" she thought to herself, putting all the pieces together. That's why Her head was wrapped up! Her mother, her friends and her life.... He kidnapped her, and placed her in some room, underneath a bed; she had to get out.

With all her body parts tied together and her mouth gaged, she only had one idea. It was utterly pathetic and stupid but she had no choice, she had to get out of here and get away from that creep. She screamed, as loud as she could, despite the gag she had one, her throat getting more and more dry, making it difficult for her to get louder.

A loud cry could be heard, almost like a human cry in desperation. Kenma jumped, almost cutting himself with the knife he was cutting the vegetables with. "She's awake." he smirked, grabbing the plate, walking over to where he was keeping her, walking down the long flight of stairs, using the key unlock the multiple locks.

Her eyes lit up as the door opened, hoping it'd be someone to say her but her hopes were burned down as she saw kenma, holding a plate of food.

She wanted to cry, scream and punch him but she was powerless, she had to lay there and watch him drag her out of underneath the bed.

"Oh my, your limbs are all red....After all, I did leave you here for 3 days," he purred, carressing her cheek and placing her upwards so she could sit up. He frowned as he saw the tears scrolling down hear face, whimpers of fear escaping her lips through the rope as she sobbed.