Chapter 43: Training: Lily

"Is this the best idea? You should be saving your strength for the final fight." Draco said.
"I won't be using my magic. You guys can show them. I will instruct." I shrugged.
"Hey, what is going on with you?" Pansy asked
"My dark magic use while making me powerful is killing me. I have 1-3 years left. The more magic I use the more it kills." I told her.
"Lily what happened I thought it was 3-5?" Draco asked.
"Time." I smiled.
"Lily-" Draco said but I stopped him.
"Here they come." I pointed to the people coming towards us.
A group of about 30 people stopped in front of us. Among them I saw Hermione, Ron, Harry, Luna, Neville, George, Cormac and others.
"All right." I said to the group of people.
"We are going to teach you to fight death eaters the way they fight." Blaise said.
"You mean the way you fight?" Cormac said.
"If you are going to question us and our methods you can leave and get yourself killed in the final battle because you can't get over yourself. That's fine with me." I shrugged.
"I will be the instructor and Blaise, Pansy, and Draco will be training you. You will be sparing and trying the tactics against them for the simple fact that they know how to fight." I said.
"Ok let's begin. Death eaters have been trained to eliminate any threat. They have been trained to hurt and kill with no second thought. We are a lot less happy to kill you then they will be. That does not mean that we will be going easy on you because they won't do that either." I said.
"Now. Defense will be one of your strongest things you can do. Death eaters have been told to fight you and use legilimency at the same time to see what your next moves are. Don't let them in. Simple shields will work but we are not here to go simple. When Draco and I were in battle he would be on defense, so he is going to tell you some tricks." I said stepping aside as Draco stepped up.
"Like Lily said they will be fighting you and using legilimency. So you will need to be doing protective spells and guarding your mind. So picture walls surrounding your brain. If you can't do that much just do the important memories. Think that walls are falling around things. Think that these walls are unbreakable. That nothing can tear them down. Now I am going to try to penetrate your mind and you will hold me off." Draco said walking close.
He looked into a few people's minds and broke through. When he would get through he would make a sound and say try again. It took him about 30 minutes to go through everyone. Then he moved on to spells to protect the body.
"Spells like Protego will be useful. I invented a charm called 'shield ye'. What you do is you wave your wand in a circle and say 'Proteger'." Draco said a blue shield appeared in front of him. "Parks hit me." He said turning to Pansy.
"Stepfy!" She called and the spell bounced off the shield and came back at her. She dogged it in time.
"As you can see it will protect you. And if you get good with that you can say 'Maximum Proteger'." Draco said a shield protected his whole body. "Now no matter what you can't get hit on any side. They can break with enough spells, but it will be harder to break the stronger the walls are. Now you try. Parkinson, Zabini and I will fire spells and you will block them." Draco said. They all started casting spells.
After a while they stopped.
"Good job. Now offensive spells to attack others. You don't use unforgivable often, but you need to. And you need to be used to getting hit with them. Crucio is a favorite of a few death eaters I know. Others will just flat out kill you." I said.
"Draco, Pansy and Blaise will battle you and you will attempt to knock them down. I can not stress this enough.. Do not use the Avada curse. I don't care how much you hate us. If you kill us now there will be less people to fight with you. Plus, they are smart enough to avoid these so don't waste your time." I said. Draco started dueling Harry, Ron was dueling Blaise and Hermione was dueling Pansy.
After everyone had gotten a turn and hours had passed, I called for them to stop.
"Good job we will resume tomorrow." I said.
"Why are you not down here training us?" Cormac asked.
"I don't feel the need to have to." I said.
"Or you can't fight. Maybe she can't fight at all." one of Cormac's friends snickered.
"I can, believe me I can." I said.
"Then show us." Cormac said.
"Lily don't." Blasie said.
"No. It's fine. Most of you have never seen me fight. I am sure you have heard things, but you have not seen."
"Don't do this McLaggen." George said.
"Why Weasley. Afraid I am going to hurt you little girlfriend?" He asked.
"No. I am afraid she is going to hurt you. I have seen her fight. You don't want to do this." George said.
"I can handle a little girl." Cormac scoffed.
I smirked.
"Maybe the big bad death eater is not so bad." One of Cormac's friends said.
"Alright let's do this. You want a death eater? I will give you a death eater" I said, taking off my jacket and handing it to Draco.
"Lily, don't do this." Draco said.
"I have too." I whispered.
I walked to Cormac and his friends.
"You want to mask and robe too or is the mark enough?" I asked holding up my arm to let him see my dark mark.
"I guess Mark will do it." Cormac said.
"Let's make this a tad more fun. Is that ok?" I asked. He nodded. "I will fight you, and your little...posy." I said.
"Easy." I said.
"I will fight wandless. Just to show you." I said tossing my wand to Draco who caught it.
"Oh, You make this too easy." One of Cormac's friends laughed.
"Alright. I am ready if you are." I said.