Chapter 44: Fight: George

I watched Lily get ready to fight. I was worried. I know she is sick.
"I don't think this is the best idea." I said to Ron.
"I want to see her fight." Ron said.
"She could get hurt! Or he could." I said.
"She will be fine." Harry said.
One of Cormac's friends fired a spell. She deflected it with a simple flick of her wrist.
It was 4 against 1 I had seen her do this in her memory, but this worried me.
Another one of his friends dove forward. She sent a wordless spell and he went flying. Another one lunged for her and she dodged the spell. One ran straight at her and she stopped him with a spell. She picked up his body with what looked like the air and throw him into the other one.
It was just Cormac against Lily. She brought her arm up and rubbed her nose on it. When she put her arm down it had blood on it. I barely saw it before it was gone. I looked over to Malfoy who had whispered a spell to clean the blood.
Lily was sick. Very sick and her magic was doing this.
"Stop!" I yelled.
"George?" She asked.
"This is stupid she has proven her point! She can fight." I said walking up to her.
"Let her finish this." Someone yelled.
"George, what's wrong?" She asked me.
"You're sick. And your magic is not helping. Am I right?" I asked.
"We can talk about this later. Let me do this please." She begged.
"Lily, I don't know." I said.
"Do you trust me?" She asked.
"Yes of course." I said putting my hand on her face.
"Then let me do this." I said.
"Alright." I said giving her a kiss before walking back to where I was before.
When I looked back, I realized his friends had gotten up. They looked bloody, and bruised but they were still standing.
"Aim to kill." I heard Cormac whisper to them. They laughed.
They were going to try to kill her! I had to do something but the fighting had already resumed. I looked to Malfoy who was watching her and muttering charms. I ran over to him.
"Malfoy?" I asked. He turned to me.
"Yes Weaselbee?" He asked.
"You can do Occlumency right?" I asked, he nodded. "Can you get in her head?" I asked. I had read about back and school.
"Yes. We use it to talk." He said.
"Tell her that Cormac is trying to kill her." I said. His eyes widened he turned to where Lily was fighting. He looked at her. She looked up and looked surprised. She nodded.
"Thank you." I said looking at him. He nodded.
I watched her fight. She looked like she was getting weaker. Finally, something snapped in her. A spell nearly got her and it's like something broke. Her eyes darkened and a black mist started forming around her. Her face was protected by a mask. A death eater mask. And a robe formed around her body.
"What's happening?" I whispered to Malfoy.
"No clue." He said, watching her.

She walked closer to the group, and they froze. She raised her hand and raised them up. She threw her hands open and they flew apart. She brought her hands back together and the boys' bodies clapped together and they all fell to the ground. The body's writhed on the ground like they were choking. It was like she was choking them with the dark magic.
She was...terrifying.
Finally, the black magic receded and the mask and robe went away. When the mask went away it was clear that her nose was bleeding.
Everyone stood frozen.
"Are you scared now?!" She called.
"Scared of what the big bad death eater can do?" She yelled no one moved. I wanted to run to her, but I was frozen.
It was Malfoy who moved. He ran down to her and wrapped the jacket around her body. He put his arm around her and walked her away from the crowd. Once they were gone Hermione ran up to us with Harry.
"I have an idea to help her." Hermione smiled.