Chapter 33: Malfoy Christmas Party

I slid the green dress on. It was simi-poofy. It looked more poofy in the box but one it was on it was less poofy.

I put on some green heels that matched the dress. I walked over to my dresser and put on green earrings and a green stone necklace. It reminded me vaguely of the one George gave me. I slid my wedding ring on. It was a beautiful ring. Just not right for me.

I walked out to see Blaise waiting.

"You look great." He smiled. I laughed. He held out his hand and I took it.

We walked to the fireplace and floo'd to Malfoy manor. When we arrived out of the fireplace the place was overrun with garland and festive smells.

We walked into the ballroom, and everyone looked at us.

"A song! For the new couple!" A man shouted.

"I guess that's us." I laughed.

"So it would seem." Blaise said, leading me onto the floor as a song started. I gave a small courtesy and he bowed. We started to waltz around the room.

"Everyone is watching." He smiled.

"Big smile." I laughed. He gave a big fake smile.

"Perfect." I said.

We counted to dance. He gave me a slight lift and spun me around.

"Did you know that Draco taught me these dances one night. I could not sleep so he taught me fancy dances. You grew up knowing them. I did not." I smiled. The song ended and we went to sit down.

I was grateful for sitting down. While it did not use magic it still made me very sick. Could I really appreciate 5 people? I would have to try.

"May I have a dance?" said a voice. I looked up to see Rabastian.

I shared a glance with Blaise.

"Sure." I said smiling, giving him my hand. He grabbed it and forcefully pulled me onto the floor. He gave a short bow and I gave a small courtesy. He pulled me forward to start dancing. We started dancing but this one was not as soft and fun as when I danced with Blaise.

"You should have picked me." He told me violently.

"I am sorry, I just know him better," I said as we danced.  He dipped me so low that I was almost on the floor.

"It should have been me." he growled. I looked around the room. Draco's eyes were focused on me. He was standing ready to interfere. I looked and Blaise looked the same.

"I am sorry. It was my choice." I said.

"I bet telling you I had Teddy would have changed your mind." He sighed.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Oh Teddy, your brother? I don't know if it's weird, but we have him." He said.

"That's not true, the dark lord would never allow that." I gasped.

"What he does not know will not hurt him." Rabastain winked, bowed then left me.

I stood in the middle of the room. I saw a figure moving towards me pushing me back against a wall. When my eyes came back into focus. I saw Blaise had me against a wall with his arm on one side of my body the other on my hand.

"Lily, calm down. You're shaking. Your magic is radiating out. You broke a few glasses." Blaise said. His voice called me.

"Breathe." He said. "Pretend something is funny. Laugh." Blaise said laughing. I joined him.

"What happened?" Blaise asked, pulling me back to the table.

"Rabastian told me he had Teddy. But there is no way that can be true because my unbreakable vow says that no death eaters will get close to him." I said sitting down in the chair.

"Lily breathe, it's ok. We can see when we start the plan." Blaise said.

"We need to move it up. We need to go tonight." I breathed. He nodded.

The Fading LilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara