Chapter 11: Battle: Lily

When I woke up there was soup on my nightstand. I touched it and the bowl was still hot. 

I picked it up and took a sip of it. It was actually really good. I guess Pansy knows how to cook. No, it was probably magic.

Before I knew it the soup was all gone. I walked to the bathroom and did a spell to take off my makeup. My hair was starting to go back to curly. I cast a charm to make it stay straight until I turned it back.

I walked to the closet to find something better to sleep in. How I would kill for one of George's shirts right now. I pushed the thought away. No, there were no more sleeping in George's shirts.

I found a silk nightdress. Black of course. I slipped it on and it fit perfectly. No doubt magically made to fit.

I walked back to bed and crawled in. I pulled my knees up to my chest. I fell asleep until I felt my arm burning.

Why was my arm burning? My dark mark.

"Lily, get up. Right now!" Pansy called from the living room.

I got out of bed and summoned random clothes from the closet. I ended up in a black shirt with black pants. I slipped on my death eater robe and slid on black boots. I quickly cast a spell to put makeup on. I ran out to find Draco and Blaise waiting in the living room. Dressed in their robes as well.

"He needs us?" I asked.

"Yes." Draco said.

Pansy came running out.

"Let's go." She said, pulling me towards the fireplace.

"dark lord Manor!" We called and ended up in the hall we were in earlier.

"Get in line." Blaise said, pushing me in besides the other death eaters.

"The Order is moving! They are moving in groups of 20. Kill as many as you can. Lily, step forward right now." Voldemort said I walked forward. "Why are they moving?" He asked.

"Probably because I am here and they need a new base." I said.

"Who should we try to capture that could provide information?" Voldemort said.

"Ron, Hermione, Luna, Seamus, Aruthur, Neville is the secret keeper for the base they are at now so try to get him but I suspect he will have been moved first." I said.

"Good. Forest of Dean Go!" Voldemort said. I walked back to Blaise.

"How do I do this?" I asked.

"Think like your appearating but only half do it." He said.

I did what he said and turned into the black smoke like the other death eaters. I thought about the forest of Dean and ended up there. When I got there spells were flying everywhere. I did not want to fight these people. They were my family.

"Lily." Draco said suddenly beside me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"You have to do this. I am sorry but you do." Draco said, running off. He was right. I had to do this.

I ran into the forest and saw people I had seen once at Grimmauld place righting a death eater whose name I had yet to learn.

"Avada Kedavra!" I yelled. The person attacking the death eater fell over.  The death eater looked at me. I turned away.

I ran into the forest dodging spells.

"Lily?" A voice said.

I turned to see Ron.