Chapter 5: Unbreakable Vow: Lily

"I am here, let him go." I said.

"Wand." Voldemort's voice commanded. I took my wand out of its holder and threw it at him, never taking my eyes off Teddy.

"What do I get in exchange for Teddy?" He drawled

"Me." I said finally looking away from Teddy.

"You?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Alright." He said with a wave of his wand the cage disappeared.

"Teddy!" I said running to him and picking him up. "Send him to 1098 West Land Park." I said.

"Alright." He snapped his fingers and Teddy disappeared from my arms.

"Make the unbreakable vow." I said turning to him.

"What?" He laughed.

"Make the unbreakable vow with me. I will become your perfect little death eater. I will never contact the Order, or anyone associated with it. In return you never go near Teddy. Nor any other Death eater. Including me." I said, holding out my hand.

"The dark lord would never do that!" Bellatrix howled.

"I did not ask your opinion, Cousin." I spat.

"She is right Bella." Voldemort said. "I will do it on one condition." He smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I made you into a Horcrux." He smiled.

"A horcrux as in..." I said but stopped.

"A piece of my soul yes, yes, so that if Potter ever decided to make a comeback." He started but stopped letting me finish the sentence.

"He has to kill me to win." I said. He nodded.

"You are sneaky my lord." I said, smirking. "I agree." I said, holding out my arm. He held out his arm and wrapped his oldy cold hands around my wrist.

"Pick someone to make it." Voldemort said. I looked around the room.

"Draco." I said. He walked forward and said the spell.

It tingled. Voldemort had a grin across his face the whole time. When Draco stopped, I pulled my hand back looking at it.

"Now for your dark mark." Voldemort said.

I pulled up the sleeve on my left arm. He put his wand tip to my arm. I looked off trying to put my mind somewhere else. I tried to show no sign of pain. If I showed pain, he would make it hurt more.

"Welcome to the death eaters." Voldemort said with a smirk. "Call them." He said to Draco.

"Call who my lord?" Draco responded.

"All of them, it's time they meet our newest recruit." Voldemort smirked.