Chapter 32: Plan: Lily

"Time to get up Lily." Blaise said, shaking me. I woke up. My head hurt from where I fell asleep on the bars. I looked to see George was up too.

Blaise stuck his hand out to help me up. I grabbed it.

"Can you do occulemancy? Enough to hide this?" I asked George. He looked at me. "Or do I need to Obliviate you?" She asked.

"I can hide it." He said. I nodded.

"Lily, we have to go. We have to get ready for Malfoys party." Blaise said, pulling me towards the door. I nodded.

"Just give me a second." I said dropping his hand and going back to George.

"I love you." I said, grabbing his hands through the bars.

"I know." He smiled.

"I will find a way to get you out of here. You won't die in here." I said. It came out before I could stop it.

"I won't leave you. Not again." George said, looking me in my eyes. I nodded.

I let go of his hands and walked back to Blaise. He ushered me through the doors to where the guard was stopping from where I knocked him out last night.

"Can you do it?" Blaise asked. "I would, but you're better at occlumency." Blaise said. I nodded and squatted down beside the man.

I looked into his mind. I took away the memory of me knocking him out. I pushed away the nausea I felt. I had to finish this. I place a memory of him standing guard all night. I stood up and grabbed onto Blaise.

"Are you ok?" He asked, grabbing my arms.

I nodded trying to walk. I almost fell but he caught me.

"Alright then." He said putting his arm under my legs and back picking me up.

"Blaise you don't have to do this." I said.

"It is fine. It won't look weird to anyone who looks. Just a happy husband and wife." He smiled. I gave a small smile back.

He carried me back to our room. He was right. Anyone who saw us just saw a happy husband and wife. When we got back to our room her set me down. I walked over to the box on the bed.

I opened it to find a green puffy dress.

"Pansy dropped that off earlier. I think she likes styling you." He laughed. I smiled.

"How long was I gone?" I asked.

"6 hours. It's 11." He said going over to where there was some fire whiskey.

"Oh." I said.

"What did you mean that you would get him out?" Blaise asked.

"I have a plan or the start of a plan." I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"But we need Pansy and Draco." I said. He nodded, finishing his fire whisky.

"Let's go to the apartment." He said picking up the dress Pansy had made. We stepped into the fire place and floo'd home.

"No!" Pansy yelled when we got out of the fireplace.

"What?" I asked, startled.

"You can't floo with a dress like that!" She yelled running up and grabbing the dress from Blaise's hands.

"Sorry but I have a plan to get us out. And George." I said. "If you want it." I said.

"Are you stupid? Of course I want out." Pansy said, sitting the dress down. Draco came in just at that time.

"Sit. I have a plan." I smiled. He smiled back sitting down.

"So now that I have you all. I assume you all want out." I said. They nodded. "Right, so you better believe that if we do this we are taking George with us." I said.

"I figured." Draco said.

"Yes, I am assuming since George has been here for about 2 days at this point?" I asked. They nodded. "Right, he probably won't be around much longer." I said with a shutter. "You all know that my unbreakable vow says I can't leave. But I believe Draco and I have found a way around that." I said. Pansy gasped.

"It's a lot but just trust me when I say I think this can work. There are no guarantees so if this does not work for me. Don't stop keep going." I said. Draco was about to protest but I stopped him.

"That is beside the point. Blaise will go get George out and Draco will go for back up. Make sure he knows I will be there or he won't come. Pansy and I will run to the apartment and grab anything we need. Only sentimental things.  We will meet in the room the dark lord gave us. No one will come in there. We will meet you there. I will then appartate prae us all to the Order base." I said. "I should be able to at least get you all to the base. The vow won't realize that I have broken until I talk to someone from the Order." I said.

"Lily you can't appreciate all of us." Draco said.

"I can try. I have to try. Worst case I make a few trips. I have never appreciated more than 3 people so it's only 2 more." I said, putting a smile on.

"When are we doing this?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night. The dark lord always holds a meeting with his top death eaters the day after Christmas. It has to be before that." I said.

They nodded.

"Let's get ready for a party." I said.