Chapter 40: Teddy: Lily

"Sure." I smiled. "I will be back." I told the room and closed the door.

We walked down the hall quietly.

"So how are you?" I asked.

"Fine. It's good to see you." He smiled.

He led me onto a balcony where there were chairs. We sat in the ones farthest down.

"Do you love him?" He asked after nothing for a few minutes. He meant Blaise.

"No." I said. "I had to marry him, or he would have hurt or killed you. I could not stand that." I sighed suddenly, very aware of my dark mark. I pulled my arm up to my chest.

"Lily, you don't have to do that." He said pulling my arm back down.

"It's faded." I said looking at the grey dark mark.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"It used to be jet black. I guess that means he knows I left." I sighed.

"Lily?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I wanted to tell you and it is ok if you don't feel this way, but I still love you. I love you so much." He sighed.

"I still lo-" I said but stopped suddenly realizing.

"Lily?" He asked.

"He knows I left." I said looking at my dark mark.

"Yeah so?" He asked.

"He knows I left!" I said getting up and running back into the building.

"Lily!" George called running after me.

I tried to remember the way Hermione had shown us. I ran down the hall then took a left and a right.

I found myself in front of Kinglseys office. I pushed the doors open to reveal Kinglsey and McGonagall talking.

"Mrs. Black? What are you doing here?" Kingsley said.

"He knows I left." I said, holding out my arm.

"Yes? Why is this important?" Kingsley asked.

"I assume Hermione told you the real reason I left?" I asked.

"Yes, He threatened Teddy. So, you made an unbreakable vow." Kingsley said.

"Yes, He agreed to the vow. I said I would never go to the Order again, but I did." I said.

"How are you still alive?" McGonagall asked. I ignored the question.

"He promised that no harm would come to Teddy. He said no death eater would go near him. He thinks I broke the vow. He thinks I may be dead. He could go after Teddy." I said. Kinglsey stood up and ran to the phone.

He dialed a number. And whispered into it. He let out a sigh of relief.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I called our family base where Teddy is. They assured me that he is sleeping quietly. They have him under close guard." Kingsley said.

I let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank you." I said leaving George was outside the door.

"What hap-" he said but I cut him off by kissing him.

"Lily?" He asked.

"I still love you." I smiled.

"Oh, thank merlin." He kissed me again.

"I should get back." I said.

"Alright." He said taking my hand.

We walked silently back to the room. I opened the door and saw. Pansy, and Draco asleep. Blaise was up.

"Good night." I whispered.

"Good night." He whispered back and left.

"Blaise, can I talk to you?" I said. He nodded and followed me into the hall.

"What is it?" he asked.

I looked down at the ring. I slipped it off and took his hand. I dropped the ring in and closed his fingers around it.

"You should have the chance to give that to someone who loves you as more than a friend. Who's heart does not belong to another." I said. He nodded.

"Still friends?" I asked.

"Oh, best friends," he said, hugging me.

The Fading LilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara