Chapter 35: Newcomers: George

"What is happening?!" I asked, looking at Lily's spasming body.

"Just give her a second." Draco said holding her. After a few seconds, she stilled.

"What happened?" I asked. A few seconds later she opened her eyes. They were bloodshot red. Her pupils were very dilated.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"Later." Draco said. "We have company." He said pointing to where the barrier was opening. Revealing Kingsley, McGonagall, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Luna, Neville.

"Hey guys." I said. They said nothing. Draco helped Lily up. She grabbed onto him, holding onto him for strength.

"Why are you 4 dressed like you came from a party?" Luna asked.

"Because we did. The Malfoy Christmas party." Pansy said.

"Why are they here?" Kingsley asked, pointing his wand at them.

"They wanted to defect. So they helped me escape." I said.

"I don't believe it." Ron said.

"It's true." Blaise said.

"So, you mean to tell me that 4 death eaters, one of them being his top death eater, want to enter my base?" Kingsley asked.

"Yes." Lily said, talking for the first time.

"Lily are you alright?" Hermione asked walking to her but Lily pulled herself back. Draco followed and stepped in front of her.

"I am fine." Lily said, leaning on Draco.

Hermione backed up.

"She just apperated 5 people who knows how many miles." I said.

"That's impossible." Kingsley scoffed.

"She did it." Draco said. "But it took a lot. So can we come in?" He asked.

"Yes, as prisoners." KIngsley said. George looked around as all of their hands were magically bound.

"Kingsley!" I yelled.

"They are 4 death eaters." Kinglsy spat.

"They helped me escape. Plus, it's Lily!" I said.

"Make no difference." Kingsley said, grabbing Lily off Draco.

"Be careful!" Draco said, trying to fight Ron who was holding him.

"I will be fine Draco." She said following Kingsley. But she did not look good at all. She looked like she was about to die.