Chapter 11: Prisoner: Lily

"Lily, why are you doing this." He said. I looked him in the eye. I gave him an I am sorry look.

"Stupefy." I said. He fell to the ground. 

"What was that for?" Blaise said.

"He is a valuable prisoner." I shrugged.

"Lily." Blaise said.

"Help me move him." I said. Blaise walked over and helped cast a levitation charm. "So how do we do this with a person?" I asked.

"Just do it like you normally would." Blaise said.

I did what he said and before I knew it I was at the Dark lords manor. I levitated Ron and walked forward to the drawing-room.

"Lily, I see you have brought someone with you." Voldemort smirked.

"Yes, he found me on the battlefield. He hesitated to try to talk sense into me but I stupefied him and brought him back here. He is closer to Potter than anyone." I said.

"I see, you have gained a little more of my trust with this valuable captor. I am very proud of you Lily. Keep this up and you just may rise very fast in the ranks." Voldemort said.

"Thank you my lord, that is a great honor." I said giving a small bow.

"Take him to the dungeons. Then come back. We must tell the others the great person you have managed to capture." Voldemort said. I levitated Ron out of the drawing-room.

"House elf!" I whispered. I was unsure if one would come.

"Mistress!" Said a voice. I was very surprised to see Kreacher.

"Kreacher, you're alive?" I gasped.

"Yes, mistress. Kretcher serves the dark lord now. Very powerful master he is." Kretcher said.

"Great, can you help me find the dungeons I need to take this prisoner down there but I have no idea where that is." I sighed.

"Yes mistress, follow." Kreacher said. I followed him down a hall and staircase. "Why is the mistress here?" Krecher asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. This is my life now." I said.

"Yes mistress." Kercher said.

After a few more twists and turns we were at a door.

"Mistress must use magic to open it." Krecher said.

I waved my wand and it opened. I was very surprised to find only 5 cells.

"Why are there not more cells?" I asked. Krecher looked away.

"He does not keep anyone long enough to need more than 5." I said. Krecher nodded.

I saw a figure move in one of the cells. I turned to see Narcissa standing. She looked at me. I looked away.

I walked to the cell the farthest from Narcissa and put Ron into it. I grabbed the key and locked it. I cast a magical spell over the door to even where even if Ron gets the door unlocked, he can't get out.

"Lily, why are you doing this?" Narcissa asked as I walked away.

"Andromeda's dead. You can guess the rest." I said walking away.

"I don't blame you." Narcissa said.

"What?" I turned to her.

"I don't blame you for what you had to do to me. I can put it together and I see that he must have taken Teddy and you traded yourself. I wish I could have protected him." Narcissa said, sliding down the wall.

"There was nothing you could have done. The Dark lord wanted a Black, he got one. He wanted me, he got me." I said leaving the dungeons.

I walked back out to find the other death eaters assembled. I slid in beside Draco.

"Casualty report." Voldemort said.

"3 of there's, none of ours." Bellatrix said. I was one of the people who killed one of the 3. I shook the thought away.

"Miss. Black got a great capture for us." Voldemort said. "She managed to capture the blood traitor Ronald Weasley." He said some clapped.

"Thank you my lord." I said.

"You can be in charge of his torture. See it as a way to prove loyalty to me. Bellatrix can help you. I know she is a fan of torture." Voldemort smirked. Bellatrix was practically jumping up and down from excitement. 

"I would be honored, my lord." I said.

"Great, you may start tomorrow." He said. "Everyone is dismissed." He called. Everyone started leaving.

I walked beside Draco and Blaise caught up with us.

"So your heading up Weasleys torture?" Blaise asked.

"So it would seem." I said.

"Can you do it?" Blaise asked.

"You doubt my abilities?" I asked.

"No, only when it comes to past friends." Blaise said

"I can do it. And if you dare to say I can't do it again you will not be happy with the results." I said floo'd home.