Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

Christiana Jones Compton

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Shit." Hendrix said as I bounced up and down on him he smacked and gripped my ass hard . it's been a month since the hospital incident and right when I started feeling like everyone was starting to accept me and actually like me hendrix took it away it happened everyday it started off him just taking my body then he started degrading me sometimes becoming abusive he has broken me down taken everything from me so I just started complying instead of fighting him he liked the fight it turned him on even more he liked being in control he like to see me in pain the more I hurt the more he got turned on . "this how you gonna fuck quay huh?" he asked roughly as he continued to do what he wanted he slapped me hard and I bit my bottom lip . "answer me bitch." he said as he grabbed my neck hard choking me.

"yes!"I cried out and he let go of my neck and I coughed repeatedly as he started drilling me from the bottom .

"you a nasty slut fucking moan ." he said as he punched me in the back I hated this there was nothing pleasing about this, it's supposed to be pleasing I looked it up but instead I decided to do something that even will surprise him so he can get his nasty pleasure and we can be done . I kissed him hard and wrapped my hand around his neck not hard but just so it could be there .

"right there baby you feel so good." I moaned in between kisses and he moaned into my ear as he continued to pump in and out of me he grunted and he let go of my waist and I climbed to the passenger seat and put my clothes back on and he looked at.

"you forgetting something." he said while smiling and I leaned in and pecked him in the lips . "I love you chris." he said and I tied my hair up .

"i love you too ." I replied and got out of the car and watched him drive off I opened the mail box and grabbed my parents mail they were out of town with alexia I was supposed to go also but hendrix convinced my parents I needed to stay home so I wouldn't miss school I closed the mail box and began walking back up to my house .

"yo stranger." tyler called out it was him shon and quay i'm not surprised if they saw me and hendrix have sex in my front yard he did it on purpose to prove a point and to humiliate me in front of my old friends but I froze when tyler spoke to me my heart began beating rapidly I looked around even though hendrix wasn't around I was still scared like hell to disobey him the things he did in the hospital room was on a sneak peak of what he usually does so I made the right choice and ignored him and walked to my door and went inside making sure I locked it when I went inside . I walked upstairs into my room and took my jacket off and looked through my window I could see right into Quay's I saw him walk into his room and he stopped in front of his and did a small wave and I walked up to my window and pulled my blinds down I walked into my bathroom and ran some hot water and got into the tub and pulled my legs into my chest and did a deep breath . Hendrix took my free will, my dignity, my happiness, and my hope I will never get that back I finished washing up and walked into my closet and threw on a big long sleeve t shirt with underwear and left my curly wet hair down I walked out my closet and closed the door behind me and when I turned around quay was sitting in my bed then I couldn't breathe again I held my breath.