Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

me and ty sat outside for lunch today it was way to crowded in the cafeteria he's been a good friend this past week it's Friday and I feel as if I known him forever

"you going to the party tonight?" I asked him.

"nah I got some shit to handle with quay." he shrugged as he scrolled through his phone.

"who's quay? is he like you and Shon's older brother?" I said trying not to make it seem like I'm obsessed with him, Tyler looked at me and laughed. "what?" I asked.

"I was waiting until you asked me about him I know you gotta a little crush." he said nudging me and I laughed and blushed.

" I don't it's just he seems to mean a lot to you and shon the way he takes care of yall." I said and he did a small smile.

"yeah." he whispered.

"wassup." shon said as he sat his tray down.

"hey." I said simply.

"check this shit out it's a party tonight we gotta go." shon said as he took a bite of his chicken wing.

"hell no man.. Chris going tho." Tyler said and shon looked at me.

"aw shit Chris you trynna be my date tonight?" he asked me as he put his arm around me.

"sorry I have a date tonight." I said sliding his arm off of me and he sucked his teeth in.

"that's some bull shit." he said with a mouth full.

"it ain't. it's yo football friends party." Tyler said.

"they my team mates ion got friends ima loner." he said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"but say chris I didn't know you cheered." shon said looking me up and down and I did a wide smile.

"you like?" I asked as I stood up and did a twirl.

"fasho my cousin would like it too you know he gotta thing for cheerleaders." shon laughed and Tyler nudged him.

"chill that ain't nothing to play about."

"so he's your cousin." I said sitting down.

"see." Tyler said while sucking his teeth in.

"yeah he our fat headed ass cousin I know you like him." shon teased and I shook my head.

"she don't Chris gotta boy friend." Tyler said and I looked at him.

"ah shit ain think you was bad like that Chrissy." shon joked.

"I'm not bad like you I just find him attractive that's all and Ez isn't my boy friend ty." I said while glaring at him.