Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

Qualin didn't say anything he was stuck , caught, fearful

Qualin didn't say anything he was stuck , caught, fearful . Tyler hung to me tight like I hung to him when they saved me from hendrix and I grabbed his hand .

"nah twin he didn't ." quay finally said and I looked back at demetris and he closed his eyes in relief .

"what happened?" Shon asked .

"Latanna Blocc, I hit a lick on them and my punishment was them killing your parents." quay said simply and Shon nodded and walked over to mike and mike patted his back and put his arm around him .

"so you a bitch is what I'm getting?" tyler asked .

"ty." I said and he let go off me roughly .

"you had me and twin fucked up bout a nigga when it was you all along?!" Tyler asked in his face and I looked at mike pleading to make him stop this but again he ignored me I already know what he was thinking "let them get this over with." I mocked in my head with his voice .

"It wasn't like that man." quay said while shaking his head .

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT LIKE THEN?!" He yelled even shon didn't have any words he just sat in the curb with his hands covering his face, tyler was unraveling I knew that he would take it the hardest he never spoke on it he wasn't over his parents death but Shon on the other hand he wiped his hands with it , it didn't bother him, rylie was shaking scared she stayed close behind quay as she should because I was gonna whoop her ass again if I had the chance .

"I was protecting you tyler you think you could handle and live with the fact I was the-

Tyler interrupted him when he punched him in they face and they began fighting before I could even get a step out demetris had a hold on me .

"Metri help them." I said as I looked up at him .

"ain't no helping this just sit tight I got you." he said and I sighed and watched them fight no one broke it up not even mike he just stood back and Shon was in shock I couldn't sit by they were going to hurt each other I even felt bad for rylie a little because she got hit in the mix .

"please demetris." I said while looking up at him and he furrowed his eye brows and bit his bottom lip .

"ight just stay back." he warned and I nodded he handed mike his gun and he walked over and grabbed tyler by the back of his shirt and put himself in the middle of them . "watch out." Demetris said sternly to tyler .

"nah move bra shit don't got nothing to do witchu." tyler said as he took his shirt off and demetris laughed and I looked at him and he rolled his eyes .

"now it don't got nothing to with me?" Demetris said while laughing .

"shut up metri." Quay said as he spit out blood .