Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

Christiana JonesCompton

"your deal." I said handing the cards to Mike .

"aight." he said taking the cards and shuffling them together .

"how old are you?" I asked and he looked at me and continued to shuffle the cards .

"Twenty how old you is?" he asked giving me some cards .

"Sixteen I turn seventeen in February." I said looking at my cards .

"what day." he said placing a card down .

"seventeenth."

"same day as my lil girl." he said while smiling showing off his grill .

"you have a daughter?" I asked .

"mhm."

"can I see her?"

"let me call her right quick." He said taking his phone out and clicking a contact name .

"hello?" a girl said .

"makiyah." Mike said .

"what Mike." she said .

"where kaitlyn?" He asked .

"she sitting here learning her abc's ." She said .

"let me talk to her I want somebody to meet her." he said and there was shuffling around .

"here ya daddy wanna talk to you."

"DADDYYY." the girl screeched and Mike smiled brightly.

"wassup baby girl ." he said as he got up and walked over to me .

"daddy look I'm doing my abc's ima do my numbers next." she said showing him her cards.

"aw shit look at you bein smart and shit." he said and she laughed . "but ay look my friend mama wanna meet you." He said and I looked at him and rolled my eyes I don't know why quay gave me that dumb nick name .

"okay." she said shyly and he put my whole face in the camera and I swatted his hand and grabbed the phone .

"hi pretty." I said gushing over how beautiful she was .

she was adorable.

"heyyy." she said smiling .

"your so beautiful ." I said pouting .

"thank you my mommy and daddy tells me that all the time too." she said .

"as they should and you shouldn't forget it." I said and she smiled ear to ear.

"aight stink I gotta go ima stop by later." Mike said taking the phone.

"okay daddy." she said blowing him a kiss and he caught it and put it to his heart and hung up .