Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

"mike what he doing here man?" Tyler asked

"I told him to come." Mike said.

"see fuck no bruh Tyler bring yo ass I told you we can't fuck with his ass he a opp too." shon said and mike began walking up to shon and I tried to go after him but demetris held onto me tight I couldn't move.

"when I been a opp? huh? you know me you know damn well if it wasn't some real shit being said I would've been blown metri head off." mike said as he grabbed shon by his shirt lifting him up but shon didn't look at him.

"bro just let us go we don't need this shit man, q trusted you mike and you sneaking talking to the enemy too? on god this shit fucked up this hurt way more than Christiana." Tyler said while shaking his head.

"ty-

"nu uh shut up let them talk." demetris said.

"Yall like my little brothers I knew yall folks I was there I know the story but you wanna know what else I know?" He asked them and they were quiet, "it's more to the story twins, demetris ain't kill yall folks and he didn't kill Kamari either." he said.

"more to the story?" Tyler asked as his lip trembled. "what is there left to say besides what happened this bitch ass nigga we opened our house to, fed, clothed, shared everything with set my folks up over money FUCKING MONEY! they died for nothing mike, since they've been dead q has raised us took care of us loved US! I don't want to hear the fucked up story he done made up he's lucky I don't have the balls to pull the trigger." Tyler said as a tear streamed down his cheek. "and you." he said while pointing at me laughing he nodded "you had me good I would've gave you my last and you know that all you had to do was be my friend be loyal but instead you chose the nigga who killed them family my ass." Tyler said as he snatched his phone and walked out the house and then the tears came down that I was trying to hold for mike, mike let go of shon and backed away.

"you know what hurt me the most? its not even the fact that mike fuck with metri now but its the fact that I still love you Christiana now I gotta learn how to unlove you when that shit ran deep." he said while shaking his head. "fuck you." he said and grabbed his phone and slammed the door behind him and I began breathing heavy and snatched myself from demetris and walked upstair into my room and closed and locked my door and I started screaming as I threw everything in sight around my room.

"chris calm down open the door before you hurt yourself!" mike said while banging on the door I couldn't even bring myself to even open the door all I saw was blackness all my other emotions took over at the moment.

"Chris." demetris said while shaking me and I opened my eyes everything was destroyed the whole room. "you good?" he asked.

"FUCK!" Mike yelled as he walked out the room hitting the door.