Euphoria

Christina Jones
Compton
A month later....

"breathe it's not real

"breathe it's not real." I said with my eyes closed .

"I'm not real?" Hendrix said as he paced in front of me back and forth .

"I'm not real little j ?" Pastor Carter's hot breath said in my ear I felt his body on me and I shook my head .

"it's only in my head." I whispered and I felt a hand go around my throat and I opened my eyes to see hendrix.

"you cant get rid of me chrissy." Hendrix said as he clenched his jaw he was covered in blood and I screamed.

"cariño cálmate." my mama said as she cradled me in her arms .

"christiana wake up ." My papa said on the side of me and my eyes opened my mama and dad looked at me with a worried expression I was all wet from the tears and sweat and I only could cry .

"your okay ." my mama said as she wrapped me in my arms.

"what's going on ?" My papa said as he caressed his hand through my hair .

                                  ***

I tied my bow on my ponytail my hands were shaking there were bags under my eyes haven't gotten sleep in over a month some nights I don't sleep I sit on the ground watching my bedroom door making sure no one comes inside , I tied my cheer shoes up and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and my parents looked at each other .

"Good morning ." Alexia said cheerfully .

"hey." I said and I sat down at the table face in hand .

"alexia honey go get your school things together." My dad told her and she nodded and skipped to her room .

"chris." My mama said sternly and I ignored her and I felt her sit and grab my hand causing me to look at her she grabbed my face and scoffed . "We are not babying you anymore ." she snapped.

"honey easy." My papa said rubbing her shoulder ,

"what are you talking about?" I asked .

"You need help." she said and I put my hands over my face and laughed .

"I knew you were going to say this." I said as I stood up and walked out of the kitchen .

"ever since you found out hendrix died you've been acting loca." she said following me and I turned around feeling myself boil.

"how many times do I have to tell you I don't care about ez he doesn't have shit to do with this!" I snapped and my mama tried to grab me but my papa held her back .

"listen to me I don't know what is going on with you but you will not drag this family down with you , you hear me!" she screamed and I shrugged.

"so what if I die you die to? get over yourself." I mumbled as I grabbed my things and walked out of the house .