Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

"and you actually considering agreeing wit the shit bra?" Mike said and I sighed .

"I didn't say anything mike I didn't say yes or no I don't know why he said that honestly." I said while running my hands through my curls and then the line went silent I hated when Mike was quiet especially over the phone I don't want him upset with me .

"you ain't staying with quay lil mama ." Mike said finally .

"Shouldn't it be my choice I feel like everyone has been making my decisions for me lately im sixteen ." I said frowning .

"girl shut up exactly your sixteen and I hope you and quay haven't done shit either." Mike said and I sighed . "christiana are you fucking serious your sixteen barely age of fucking consent on god I'm gonna kill this nigga for real." he said as I heard moving around in the background.

"mikey we haven't had sex seriously just kissing and things quay knows we can't until I turn eighteen ." I shrugged .

"stop calling me that shit you went to school today?" He asked .

"yeah." I said lying .

"twins! Y'all saw ma at school!" Mike called out and I prayed they would shut up and lie.

"hell nah she haven't been in school in like two days." Shon said in the background and I huffed in frustration.

"see this the shit I'm talking about where the fuck he at?" Mike asked .

"Working."

"so you just finna be a housewife now? That shit ain't cute chris you a whole junior and I know yo ass flunking." Mike said at this point he was lecturing me I might as well move back home the door began to unlock and I took a deep breath in relief .

"I have to go mikey I'll talk to you tonight." I said .

"Fu-

And I hung up and the door opened and quay walked in with groceries.

"hey ma." He said and I walked up to him and hugged him .

"hey boo what's all this?" I asked .

"Groceries." He said as I followed him to the kitchen , it was adorable that quay was doing all this but I have to get out of here I can't stay cooped up in the house like this .

"what's the occasion?" I asked as I lifted myself to sit on the counter .

"nun just wanted you to have food while I be gone ." He said and I clicked my nails on the counter .

"bae chill with the clicking noise ." he said as he put the things up.

"I have to go to school tomorrow I've missed two days worth of work." I said .

"I'll pick it up and you can do it from here." he shrugged as he continued to put things up .

"qualin can you look at me ." I asked and he stopped what he was doing .

"I think I should go back and stay with Mike." I said crossing my arms and he sat the things down and stood in between my legs .

"what's going on? why you trynna leave already ma ?" He asked rubbing my side up and down.

"your trying to keep me from school, I haven't seen my friends in days, and most importantly I didn't openly agree to stay you answered for me." I said as I played with his earrings and he licked his lips.

"I don't got nobody no more chris if you leave I'm alone again , Mike got the twins now, ky, makiyah , the baby, hell even metri and all I have is you ." He whispered and I rubbed his face and pulled him into a hug .