Euphoria

Christiana

"Should Will Smith still be part of the academy?" The woman asked on the tv and i rolled my eyes and changed the tv.

"Who actually cares?" I asked myself as SpongeBob came on, Every since me and twin got into that argument I've been ignoring them along with the others , he doesn't get it none of them do and why would they.

"Hey Sweetie." My dad said as he came from his room .

"Hi papa." I said as I payed attention to sponge bob.

"I'm going out do you need anything while I'm gone?" He asked.

"No thank you." I mumble.

"Okay." He says and I hear the door close .

"Patrickkk!" Sandy yells and I lay my head back and close my eyes the things I'd do for a vacation.

"Surprise!" Kyla and Makiyah yell and i jump and open my eyes .

"Ky , Kiyah what y'all doing here." I said as I mute the tv.

"You been dodging us what's that about ." Kyla mugs as she crosses her arms and i sigh.

"The boys told her about herself now she in her feelings." Makiyah butts in and i rolled my eyes.

"I'm not in my feelings actually." I protest.

"Then why you been ignoring us?" Kyla asked.

"I been busy I got school and spending time with my dad duh." I said shrugging.

"Mhm." They say and join me on the couch .

"You know we miss you right?" Makyiah says as she lays her head on me and I look down at her .

"Do you really?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, you our girl just wish you would stop spending all your energy on the boys." Makiyah says lowly and a wave of guilt flashes over me have I really been putting all my focus on the boys.

"Let's take a girls trip." Kyla says while looking at us.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Like let's go to Panama Beach or something just the three of us no niggas just us having fun." Kyla suggests.

"Miami." Makyiah says.

"I don't know that sounds like a bad idea." I say uneasy.

"Why?"

"Because Quay-

"Let me stop you right there qualin doesn't give a shit about you or anybody but himself..no demetris on the other hand he cares for you." Kyla said.

"Yeah and you shit on him time and time again." Makiyah says as she gets on her phone and I look at her.

"Look I don't mean to I told demetris I wanted him and he shut me down." I said defensively.

"The only time you want metri is when Qualin isn't showing you attention you don't got to lie to us girl." Makyiah said .

"whatever ." I mumble knowing that a part of that is true but I can't help it I do like demetris but I love qualin .

"Can we not talk about them it's giving me a headache chris just say yes your dad literally won't care so what's the problem?" Kyla asks.

"I just-

"She's going." Makiyah interrupts while shutting the tv off and I look at her.

"I don't have anything to wear ." I say hoping it'll make a difference.