Euphoria

Christiana Jones

"what time I gotta pick you up again?" Quay asked sitting on the corner of the bed scratching his head.

"2:15, I also have a dinner with my dad so I'll be gone for a few hours." I said as I walked into the walk in closet so I can find something to wear.

"aight make this shit quick im sleepy."quay said while yawning and I rolled my eyes I put on a a light pink New York sweat shirt and a nude plaided skirt, with long white socks and air forces I cut the light off and walked out of the closet and began doing my hair in the mirror. Qualin laid there just watching me get ready he wasn't to happy about me leaving to go to school but this was part of our agreement I needed to go to school I know I'm most likely failing all my classes at the moment and it's bringing my gpa down I want to get into a good school for college so he's gonna just have to suck it up. I put my curly hair in a half up and half down hairstyle and grabbed my book bag.

"can we go now?" I asked and he stood up and grabbed his keys from the dresser and walked out the room and I rolled my eyes and shut off the light unlike mike q was not a morning person he hated being woken up if he is he's cranky I got in the car and we didn't say a word to each other even when we pulled into the lot I waited three second for a bye or even have a good day but nothing he just sat there and I scoffed. "yeah bye." I mumbled as I got out the car slamming his door also he hated his door being slammed. I opened the door to the school and walked inside.

"heyy chrisss." Kira said and I smiled and waved at her and walked to my locker and felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see willie, I kinda held my breath I haven't talked to him since the party and I haven't seen him since the fight.

"wassup you hoodlum." willie teased while laughing, and I shook my head in embarrassment.

"please don't I'm not like that,  that girl just really gets under my skin." I replied as I grabbed a book.

"I know you ain't but it was cool seeing you like that now ain't nobody gon fuck with you nomo." he said while nudging me and I did a small smile and he frowned.

"hey I know we used to give you a hard time back inna day I apologize on my behalf for participating Christiana." he said.

"why?" I asked.

"why what?"

"why apologize you've paid your debt to me.. you got me on the cheer team." I shrugged and did a light chuckle.

"I owe you more than a temporary spot on a high school cheer team chris.. I got you for life now that I'm a senior now and graduating soon all I want to do is look out for everybody before I leave for Ohio State." he said and I nodded and gave him a sincere side hug for the first time.

"thank you it means a lot willie." I whispered and he rubbed my shoulder and gave me a slight squeeze and the bell rung he let go and nodded in happiness and walked away.

"he'll do big things at ohio." Tyler said and I looked up at him.

"yeah he will." I said with a small smile.

"how are you?" he asked me as he looked down.

"eh I've been better." I shrugged as we began walking to the library. "what about you?" I asked as we sat in our normal spot.

"same." he said simply.

"kyla?" I asked and he laughed and shook his head.

"what about her?"

"what are yall?" I asked.

"you would know if you'd come back and stay with mike." he said as he took his phone out.