Euphoria

Qualin Evans
Compton

I woke up and felt sleeping Chris on my chest snoring I smiled and kissed her head i quitely slipped out of the bed and hopped into the shower and put some clothes on and my chains I checked the twins rooms and they weren't there and i sighed it was only gonna hit harder everyday the longer they were gone the longer I felt alone. I got in my car and drove to the corner store and got out of the car and walked inside .

"wassup q." Baj called out as the door ringed as I walked inside .

"yo baj ." I said as I looked at the drinks .

"egg and cheese?" He asked and I opened the glass door and grabbed two orange juices .

"yeah and one more add sausage." I said as I walked up to the counter a woman eyed me but I only ignored her I didn't want any problems today I sat the two orange juices down and he rung them up and began bagging them .

"who tha special lady?" Baj asked with a smirk and I laughed .

"she a friend when my shit start getting ready under a min that's when you'll meet her." I said and he put the sandwiches in the bag and he laughed and shook his head and handed it to me and I gave him a twenty .

"take care buddy ." he said as he handed me receipt and I walked outside.

"excuse me!" I heard from behind me and I turned around to see the same woman.

"Ma'am?"

"Do I know you?" She asked while furrowing her eyes and I got a good look at her she looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it .

"maybe I dunno." I shrugged.

"my daughter.. christiana your the boy she's been staying with." she said and I sighed .

"nah she haven't been staying with me but I'm a close friend... my name is-

"is she lying?" She asked interrupting me .

"Lying?"

"about everything? Hendrix and our pastor did they rape her?" she asked hearing her accent come out .

"yeah they did." I nodded .

"because she says so? what if it's a lie." she said as she tucked her hair behind her ear and clicked my tongue .

"it's because christiana said so and the christiana I know doesn't lie ." I replied and walked away and got in the car and drove off .

***

I unlocked the door and walked inside and christiana was sitting on the couch with a worried look on her face .

"what's happening?" I asked .

"where have you been?" She asked as she got up and walked up to me .

"I went to baj for breakfast what's wrong witchu." I asked as I handed her the bag and she sighed and laid her head on my chest and I laughed and shook my head and kissed it .

"You know you gotta real problem ma ." I said and she grabbed the bag .

"how?" she asked and I walked into the kitchen and began washing my hands .

"you been taking your medicine?" I asked and she nodded as she looked through the bag .

"what about those hallucinations reginae was talking about how are those?" I asked and she scrolled on her phone and ate her sandwich . "lil mama youn hear me?" I asked as I leaned on the counter .