Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

Christiana Jones Compton

"The night of my party.. I know what hendrix did to you." He said while playing with his hands and my heart dropped .

"Wh..what?" I asked as I choked .

"just listen to me christiana." he said as he stepped up and I backed away and shook my head .

"no." I said.

"christiana sit let me explain it to you." he pleaded and I sat down I didn't owe him anything but I wanted to hear his excuse he sat in front of me and dropped his head .

"you had passed out I was scared Shon was scared I didn't know you were friends with Shon like that then and you had came with hendrix I thought he would get you home safely ." he said .

"he did afterwards." I said and his eyes met mine .

"I..um.. he said you needed to sober up before he took you home because of your parents there strict so I let him he took you in one of the rooms and I thought he was only just watching you but everyone began to leave I was the only one in the house I knocked on the door but he didn't say anything but I heard him I heard everything he was doing to you." he said and tears began falling from his eyes . "I was in shock I was scared I didn't know what to do I stayed in the living room so I could figure out how to confront him he came back out with you in his arms and he thanked me I tried to take you from him I did but he wasn't having it he said that he'd tell my couch that I was the one that did it if I didn't keep my mouth shut and I mean who would believe me over the church boy so I prayed about it and I told my parents." he said .

"you told your parents?!" I yelled .

"I didn't give any names I admitted to them that I had a party and something had happened and I didn't know what I should do and they told me to do what was right that Monday morning I was going to go to the police I was gonna get you to come with me because I knew you must have remembered something or anything so we could get him arrested but I saw you walking with him and I didn't know what to do you looked happy and I didn't want to fuck yo life up with what I had witnessed so I stayed quiet." he said and a tear streamed down my cheek .

"why are you telling me this now?" I asked .

"because he's dead, and I'm worried about you ."

"it's to late for that ." I said .

"it's not I'm not talking about hendrix I'm talking about your new friends you hang around with ." he whispered and I shook my head .

"those friends helped me ." I said as I clenched my jaw .

"with what price?" he asked as he put his hands together. "there your friends I get it I understand but I know what they do around in the streets and I don't want you hurt or worse."