Euphoria

Demetris

''Ayy, confess you know you in love with the drip
You know you want me to come over and bless you , so let me sit on your lips
I know he wanna be mine, he trynna send me a sign"

I pulled from the blunt as I watched christiana dance and laugh with Kyla and Makyiah she looked good .

"Yo you good?" Mike asked over the loud music and I nodded not wanting to say to much just wanted to continue my view he looked where I was looking and chuckled.

"Christiana lit she got two niggas wrapped around her finger." Mike teases and I shake my head.

"She's qualin's I got to respect that." I said while chewing the inside of my gum even letting that come out my mouth tastes bitter I know I can treat her better protect her better do everything better than qualin.

"I can tell you a secret nigga?" Mike asked and I nod while looking at him.

"Christiana and Qualin ain't together nomore, Qualin told me that Chris said she wants to be with you and Quay gave her the okay." Mike said .

"Why?"

"Shit I don't know all y'all asses confusing." Mike said while getting up and walking away and I laughed while shaking my head my mind has been on chris ever since earlier I thought me getting everything off my chest to her would ease the thought of her but it didn't I just thought about her more.

"AYEEEE KILL THAT SHIT KY!" Makyiah ghetto ass screamed as Kyla began twerking on tyler with her tongue out and i scrunched my face up looking away , used to help baby sit her ain't no way I was finna watch her twerk .

"Hey." A bottle girl said coming over to our section and I gave her a head nod. "Damn you can't even greet me properly?" She asked and I looked at her she wasn't ugly she was dark skin with pearly white teeth with a ass and flat stomach actually my type but she wasn't christiana, I looked around her and saw christiana staring but quickly looked away when she saw I peeped her and I shook my head .

"wassup." quay said to her and she placed her attention to him.

"trying to make sure y'all have fun." she said while looking at me .

"chill with me for a bit ." he said taking her hand and then looking at me she agreed and sat down next to qualin and they began talking , I wanted to question him on why he trynna help me but I needed to talk to mama to make sure we was straight. I stood up from our section and began walking over to Makyiah but didn't see christiana which made me look around.

"yo kiyah where lil mama went?" I asked.

"why?" she asked with a attitude.

"because I needa speak to her." I said while mugging.

"go back talking to the girl with the fat ass the fuck." Kyla drunk ass slurred.

"man where she went stop playing." I said annoyed with they asses.

"don't worry about where she went metri..you dumb as hell chris really wanted to take you for real but look what you doing the same shit quay did to her get the fuck on." Makiyah said going off on me and I took a deep breath trying not to go off on them because I knew they was drunk.

"Look." I said pointing ayo our section at quay and the girl still talking and they looked.

"she wanted to get put on quay not me, lil mama needa stop assuming shit don't nobody want her now where she went ?" I asked and kyla and Makyiah looked at eachother .

"bathroom." Kyla mumbled and I walked away from them and headed to the bathroom it was a line and she wasn't in it.

"I wish this bitch would hurry up I have to peee." A girl whined and I walked to the front and knocked on the door.

"excuse you nigga you can't skip the line the fuck." the girl snapped.

"girl piss on yo self." I mugged as I lightly knocked on the door. "ma." I called out while putting my ear to the door hearing sniffing and I sucked my teeth in. "open the fucking door christiana." I snapped because she was pissing me off sitting in the bathroom crying over sum dumb ass shit.

"no go away metri." I heard her say lowly and I twisted the door knob hearing people suck they teeth in but I ignored them.

"christiana nobody was fucking with another bitch , if you woulda stayed longer you woulda saw that I didn't speak a damn word to her ." I said into the door and she still ain't answer and I heard the door unlock and I opened the door and walked inside and I heard cursing and complaining as I shut and locked the door she stood there arms crossed with her make up smeared .

"she was pretty." she mumbled and i rolled my eyes.

"yeah she was but she wasn't you." I said leaning on the door and it got quiet again.

"did you really mean it?" she asked .

"mean what?"

"you said you prayed for me every night." she said while sniffing and I nodded .

"I go to church on the other side the east side where I grew up I pray for you any chance I get." I said honestly .

"then why try to give me to qualin?"

"me and him cool again he loves you type of nigga would I be to back door." I shrugged and she got quiet again and then it was a knock on the door .

"Can y'all hurry the fuck up!" somebody yelled .

"Yeah!" I yelled back and kicked the door hard .

"I wanna be with you." Christiana whispered .

"huh?" I asked walking over to her and she didn't say anything until I lifted her chin making her look at me . "Say it." I said.

"I want to be with you." she said and wrapped her arms around me and cried overwhelming me I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head trying to calm her down.

"what's wrong?" I whispered rubbing circles into her back.

"I wish it was you." she said barely over a whisper. "I wish I met you first."

"No you don't we met each other exactly when we needed to girl." I said and she looked up at me not letting me go. "Qualin was your first love , i'm just finna be your last one you hear me." I said wiping her tears and she nodded and i pecked the top of her head again. "We gonna do it right too." I mumbled hugging her again.