Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

the next morning was hazy all I heard was machines beeping and lights

the next morning was hazy all I heard was machines beeping and lights. bright lights my eyes fluttered open and I looked over at my papa and sleeping Alexia. why was I in a hospital?

"hey baby." my mama said as she sat at the end of the bed.

"ma? why are we in a hospital?" I asked.

"you don't remember?" she asked and I thought for a moment the last thing I remember was talking to shon and that was it.

"no." I said and she walked up to me and sat in the chair next to me.

"Hendrix brought you home from the party last night he said someone drugged you." she said as tears pricked her eyes and I weakly sat up.

"stop crying mama." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"who would do this?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know I didn't talk to anyone ." I shrugged.

"thank god hendrix was there he took you straight home when he realized." she said with a small smile.

"is hendrix here?" I asked.

"no but ill give him a call so you both can talk."

"thank you." I said.

"get some rest amor." she said as she stood and I nodded and laid my head back she walked out of the room and I took a deep breath and shut my eyes and blurred memories flooded my mind images I didn't recognized I didn't remember I opened my eyes and turned my head to my night stand and saw my phone and grabbed it I unlocked it and my phone was blowing up with missed messages and calls.

shon 💕

you good??

text me back when you wake up plz

Tyler 💘

shon told me what went down are you okay?

I'm sorry I wasn't there ..

ez . 🧸

hey mamas you feeling better?

Zoe

OMG girl did you really od??

310-252-6429

call me

I was shocked at this many people texting and blowing me up but they didn't compare to quay why did he want me to call him?

"Chrissy." Alexia said as she rubbed her eyes and I smiled.

"hey hermana." I said and she got out of my papa's lap and climbed up into my bed and wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her tightly.