Euphoria

Christiana Jones
Compton

Christiana Jones Compton

*BEEP! BEEP!*

I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off and sat up school started at 8 and it was 7 I had a hour to get my life together. I started with a nice shower and then oiled my body down and brushed my teeth and walked back into my room I pulled my outfit out I was taking a new turn in life new sense of fashion new everything. I put on a dark green college long sleeve sweat shirt with these baggy dark blue pants with white converse I left my hair in it's curly state and put a head band around my head I grabbed my book bag and another bag for cheer try outs today and walked down stairs.

"Morning Chris." Alexia said as she ate her fruit and I kissed her head.

"Mo.. Christiana what are you wearing sweetie?" my mom asked .

" I'm trying something different." I said and poured me some coffee.

"morning my babies." My papa said as he kissed each of our heads.

"Papa do you like my new choice in style?" I said while looking at my ma.

"I like whatever you like princess." he said as I handed him the creamer.

"Fonzo don't encourage this she will get harassed at school wearing this.. listen sweets I'm all for trying new things but why don't you try more tighter clothes you don't want to get the wrong image."she said uneasy.

"thank you for your concern mama but I'm fine they'll like it this year will be different." I said and picked my things up. " adios hermana." I said while taking a bite of toast and walking out the door I go to Compton High it's walking distance from my neighborhood. its an okay school it has the same problem most schools have it just has more diversity I guess. I walked into school and started putting in my locker combo and it was a slam on my locker making me jump.

"wassup Chris." willie said while smirking.

"hi willie." I said as I opened my locker and put my bag inside.

"you look good Chris I mean better than last year you really took that list under consideration." willie said and I closed my locker.

"yeah thanks for that by the way." I mumbled as I walked away.

"why inna rush?" he said as he caught up to me.

"because I have other people I'd rather talk to and places to be." I said stopping.

"Look I'm sorry about the list real shit it was a joke me and the boys do forgive me." he said while fake pouting.

"If I forgive you will you leave me alone?" I asked.

"no for me to leave you alone it's mandatory that you come to my party Friday night." he said while smirking.

"no."