Goddess.

Kayden's POV

My arms immediately wrapped around her. Her whole body was quivering against me. The sobs were slowly getting lighter in pitch. But her hands fisted my T-shirt as if her life depended upon them. Her knees shook under her so I sunk us both to the ground and let her cry.

Her sniffles, her heartbreaking sobs, her whines and her shaking like a leaf in my arms had me tightening my grip on her. This is the first time I see this girl cry and I never want to see it again. She has always put up such a strong front. Ava has been an inspiration for me. For going through so much and still not being a bitch.

She is truly a masterpiece.

I smoothened her hair and my other hand was locked tightly against her waist, pulling her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest just as her sobs subsided. But she stayed that way. My little warrior. My angel. My queen.

"Why me?" She whispered brokenly. "Why me Kayden? Why did they do that to me? What did I ever do? I remember she once called me disgusting. She even called me a mistake. Am I really a mistake?" Ava whispered against me. Breaking my heart further.

"You're lovely. You're amazing Ava. She is a bitch. She is nothing but a disdain to humanity. You deserve so much more Ava. So much love and happiness that they couldn't give you. You could never be a mistake. A soul as pure as yours, could never be a mistake." I assured her.

"Then why did this happen to me?" She glanced up at me with her teary eyes. The dark circles around them were more prominent. Her nose was red at the tip and her cheeks were red too. She looked so cute and lovable. And I wondered how could someone hurt her so much.

"I don't know. I have no answer to that. But all I know is that you're beautiful. That I will protect you and never leave you alone." I promised her. "Now let's get you changed and then we do whatever you want."

I held her bridal style and led the way to the stairs. This is exactly how I will carry her to my bedroom when we get married. Or rather if we get married. If only she agrees to marry me. I would be the happiest man alive.

"No. Yesterday we did what I wanted. Today we do what you want." She lightly protested and patted my chest. A small smile rested on her lips. The real one. Just how I like it. "You have a nice chest. Big, strong and all muscles. You workout right?"

"Hm hmm. How else would I knockout some dirty assholes who hurt you, my lady?" I teased. Though on the inside, my heart was beating too fast. She likes my chest. She...oh god, she is going to be the death of me.

"Right. How else would you show off to some girls?" Ava gave me her famous frown. I wonder if she does that to look intimidating. But she ends up looking cute. Too cute to handle.

"The only girl I need to impress is you."

"But I'm already impressed."

"Then I'll keep impressing you."

I opened the door to her room and set her down on her bed. She stayed out while I got the water ready for her bath. Just for the betterment of it, I added some scented gel and other stuff that she kept in her bathroom. And most of it smelled like her. Like apples.

Being a creep, I took a deep breath in and let myself relax. It felt great. Like, this is what I would call home. This is where I want to be for the rest of my life. By her side and doing things for her when she is sad. Because she does things for me when I'm sad too. She made me cookies and then helped me with my homework the other day when I was upset. She is just mind blowing.

"Ava. Come on. Your bath is ready." I called her and got out of the bathroom. But before I could go further into her room, she stopped me and held my hand. "I'll be waiting for you in your room. Don't worry. By the time you are out, I'll have decided a movie and I'll get us something to eat."

"Join me please?" She pleaded. And I understood that she didn't want to be alone. "I mean it's not a necessity. I don't want to force you into it. It's your choice."

I nodded my head and just lifted my shirt over my head. The mirror next to me showed me the sweet mark she left on my skin. On my body. Her mark. On me. She claimed me as hers. And my heart swelled in my chest. I'm a fucking simp for her. And I don't even regret it.

I noticed Ava was staring at me. A smirk immediately grazed my lips. This is going to be fun. "Ava? Do I strip completely or do I keep my boxers on?" I teased her, watching her face turn redder.

"Whatever you are comfortable with." She shrugged a shoulder, trying to play it cool. Cute.

"I prefer it off." I tugged off my jeans and then held the hem of my boxers in between my fingers but a thought struck me. She would be uncomfortable. And that's the last thing I want. So I just get in the tub and look closely at her.

"You're still wearing them."

I nodded absentmindedly. She stared a moment longer then began undressing herself. I've seen girls undress before. I've seen them pull away their clothes slowly and sensuously. And Ava did it simple, but I felt myself hardening in my pants. It felt warm sitting here and just watching her take off her clothing.

Her sweatshirt came off first, then came her pants and she stood there, looking like a goddess that I needed to worship. Or else I might die. In her mismatched black lace panties and her grey bra that held her tits perfectly in place. Her flat stomach with that little ab lines. Of course she had fucking ab lines. She does eat healthy food and John made sure he trained her well in defences.

Ava made the dangerous eye contact with me and reached behind herself. I wasn't sure if I was breathing. I wasn't sure how to function anymore. I did not care if my mouth was hanging open or if my eyes were as wide as saucers. All I saw was her. All I felt around me was her. And I let her consume me. I let her take full control of me.

Her bra snapped open and she pulled it away from her beautiful, perky chest. Her nipples were hard and pink. I wanted to feast on them. I wanted to just touch her and take her to the other world. Show her what passion was.

But instead I fisted my hands and looked down at the water. I heard her bra drop to the floor. A discarded cloth. Glad it didn't tear open, because if it were upto me, I would've torn the piece of cloth that kept her body away from mine.

"Is this okay? Or are you uncomfortable?" She asked softly. A mere whisper.

"It's fine." I replied gruffly. It was hard to control. And I was turned on beyond limits.

"Kayden, can I sit with you? I want to feel you close. Please?" Her voice cracked. I calmed myself down, enough for her to come closer to me. I couldn't think of myself right now. It's about her. Not me. Not right now.

Instead of replying, I pulled her by her hands and led her into the water and sat her between my parted legs. She tensed for a second but then calmed down. Her body slumped against mine. Deciding that massaging her shoulders would be a good idea, I did just that. I slowly rubbed circles onto her back and shoulders making her moan into the empty bathroom.

"You're so good to me Kayden." She sighed and stopped me from going further. "You must be tired. I'll wash you." She took some soap in her hands and gently rubbed my torso with her hands just like I did with her. Because she was facing me, I had a good view of her chest. Not too big not too small. The right size.

I glanced at my hands at the side of the tub and then at her chest, wondering if they would fit perfectly in mine. I wanted them to. But I didn't push myself to try and touch her there. It would be wrong.

Once both of us were washed, I got out of the tub first and stripped out of my boxers and wrapped the towel around my waist. Then I picked up the grey towel that belonged to Ava and asked her to get out of the water. When I heard the water splashing, I turned around to see her standing there, water dripping down her gorgeous body.

I fell down on me knees. I've never bowed down to anyone else, ever. But the beauty of her being was so powerful that I could do nothing but drop to my knees and worship the goddess standing in front of me. I wanted to worship every inch of her.

"You're a goddess Ava. You're...gorgeous, breath taking. You're everything Ava. You're my everything." I whispered.

Because she is.