The First Attack.

When after a day Harry and Dylan returned, we all decided to meet at the park near the school so we could discuss the things. Papa and Mamma had been suspicious of me going out almost every day after I came back from the trip, but they don't ask me anything.

Although I'm still living with them, I might have to move to my own house soon. There is just a lot of trouble here and I don't want to bother them anymore. I would often wake up with nightmares these days. And in them, it's usually my family and friends in that church which collapsed in Greece. Or I would see the father's smiling face and then his marred body.

This has already started taking a toll on me and I am not sure how the actual thing will feel like. But as much as I don't want to, as much as I'm scared, I have to put on a brave front and kill him. And prove to everyone that I'm not weak. Maybe then, I would feel better about myself. Maybe them I would stop criticizing myself whenever I look inside the mirror.

"Good morning people." I wished everyone and sat down next to Harry who wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Welcome back. Aren't you two tired?"

"Nah. We are the boss. Super energetic, super powerful, super strong." Dylan boasted.

"That sounds like an advertisement." Calla called out.

"You're just jealous because we look more presentable than you do." Harry teased further and it went on for several minutes. And I just closed my eyes and leaned against Harry. After the two weeks time is over, I'm sleeping for as long as I want. And then I will spend as much time with papa and mamma as possible.

"Alright you people. Shut up. Take out the notes and let's see what we've got." Clayton shut everyone up.

"Shouldn't we do this somewhere quiet? Somewhere where there are hardly any people?" Sophia asked.

"No. Aldrik can't be around people. He can't use his powers around humans so this park where all of the humans are there, it's safer than any of our houses." I explained.

"Okay. Here we go." Everyone circulated the notes and read them quietly.

Sanskrit- Planets will align, stars will be brighter, and the moon will be blood red. It's all about the mind. Mind games and mind battle.

Mandarin- He plays mind games because nothing is more powerful than the mind, the conscious. Have your brain guarded and don't let him see what's inside your mind.

Greek- From five till midnight he is the weakest. He hides and plots. He plays dirty. He has a story but he is evil. He is bad and must die during that time, because if late, the world shall burn.

Aramic- Heat of the sun, calm of the sea, fury of the winds, mightiness of the mountains, anger of the volcanoes, power of all elements, the one possesses. Summon them, they've been waiting to help.

Arabic- He creates illusions but they hold no truth. He plays your mind and your emotions, but you hold stronger. Shield your mind. Train your mind. Exhaust your mind, until you ace. And then pull him out of the cave.

Sumerian- His cave. He hides there. He has always hidden there. Secured by banyan trees all around him and his home, he lives. Pull him out, but don't fall into his trap.

Egyptian- The sword of the ancient queen will impale him. The ash from the peepal tree will trap him. But it will be the prophecy child's mind which will kill him.

Latin- His heart lies completely to the left. Unlike humans. His left side is more strong, powerful and deadly. But his right side is just as weak. He cannot function without his right side. Strike there.