"You would think I were talking in a foreign language to the kid." At this we all laugh and Sang blushes but continues to throw the carrot away. "Alright what would you all like for dinner tonight?"

We all blankly stare at her. "Uhm well none of us can cook really. Especially Doc." Kota says with a hint of embarrassment.

Sang just smiles softly at him. "I can cook. I can make pretty much anything you'd like."

"Aggelle please make cowboy stew. It has been far too long since I have had your cooking and that was always my favorite." Silas practically begs.

"Of course superman. I will probably need some help so which two of you are least likely to burn my kitchen down?" She beams at all of us. Kota, Gabe, and doc all raise their hands. Sang walks over to doc, studies him, then slowly reaches up and puts his arm at his side. We all burst out laughing and docs face turns a bright red.

"Oy I have never seen doc blush! You broke this fucker Sang!"Gabe shouts in disbelief.

Me, doc, and Silas all leave the kitchen so that they can make dinner. We sit on her couch and begin talking about random things.
————————————————————————
Gabe's POV:
The other three guys leave and I am excited to cook with trouble. Silas has mentioned before that she loves to sing so I figured that would be a good way to get her to have some more fun. She is getting all of the ingredients out when I share a look with Kota.

What are you planning Gabe?

I'm just gonna get trouble to have a little fun with music.

Don't do anything to push her. She doesn't trust us as much.

Oy! I know what to do.

With that I begin my interrogation.
"So Sang do you like music?"

"Of course. I love it."Sang confirms.

"What kind?"

"Any. I listen to everything."

"Mind if I play some?"I ask kind of nervously.

"Sure go ahead."

"Is it okay if it cusses a bit?"

"Yup the kids are in their rooms. Feel free to curse as much as you'd like." She smiles at me.

Game time. I grab her phone and put on a song that has the most cuss words I can think of. Fuck you by CeeLo Green. To my surprise she grins at me, and begins singing.

I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love
And I'm like, "Fuck you" (ooh, ooh, ooh)
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
I'm like, "Fuck you and fuck her, too"
Said, "If I was richer, I'd still be with ya"
Ha, now ain't that some shit?
(Ain't that some shit?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best
With a "Fuck you" (ooh, ooh, ooh)

Even with my song choice, her voice is fucking amazing. I snap out of my daze and begin singing along.

Yeah, I'm sorry
I can't afford a Ferrari
But that don't mean I can't get you there
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
But the way you play your game ain't fair

We being dancing around with each other. I spin her a few times and dip her once. She kisses my cheek which makes me blush. I never blush. She walks off and I start to think she isn't having fun anymore but she grabs Kota and begins to force him to dance. He slowly starts to loosen up and dance. He begins spinning her and before I know it we are all three dancing, and Sang and I are singing our hearts out.