🥂|𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸|🥂

Start from the beginning

At least Klaus was there to look after her I suppose. But now that I come to think of it, Klaus couldn't protect her from a damn spider. All he would do was get her seriously drunk and high. Great.

I was contemplating on wether or not to go to the club and keep an eye on her, but I didn't want to look overly obsessive and clingy. I also didn't want it to seem like I didn't trust her, when I did.

So, I decided I would just wait here until she got back.

And, I even managed to pass the time a bit by watching some of my favourite horror movies.

~🥂~

The time was edging close to 3am, but
y/n and Klaus still haven't shown up. And I still haven't slept.

I stayed up, wide awake in the living room, hoping that would come stumbling through the door any minute now.

But no.

Instead, I did get a call from y/n, and I answered it almost immediately.
"y/n? Are you okay? When are you coming home?" I asked hurriedly.

All I could hear was her giggling on the phone, and then some background noise from Klaus.

"y/n?" I repeated myself to try and get her attention.
"hM? oH yEAh cAn You CoMe piCk uS up PleAsEEEe?" She slurred. I giggled slightly at how adorable her drunk voice was, then told her I'd be there in a minute.

I exhaled whilst rubbing my eyes tiredly and grabbing the car keys. I also took my coat just before I left, in case y/n got cold.

I went into the car and started it up, then drove off to the night club she was at. The things I do for her, I swear to god.

I pulled up outside the club, only to see
y/n laying on the sidewalk, laughing like an idiot while Klaus staggered around and was laughing hysterically as well.

I rolled my eyes at sight then got out the car and walked straight over to them.
"hEeY LiL brOoO, arE yOu comIng to partAy with uSss?" Klaus asked while putting his hand on my shoulder.
"No, I'm here to take you home," I replied bluntly, pushing his arm off my shoulder and leaning down to pick y/n up.

She gasped as she saw me, then held her arms our for me.
"fIveY WivEy mY herOoOo!" She squealed randomly as I carefully picked her up bridal style.
"Klaus go get in the car."
"you canT mAke mE!"
All I had to do was send him one of my signature death glares and he started staggering over to the car within an instant.
"OkAy fIne dAD whAtevEr!"

I ignored him, then walked over to car myself, smiling softly at y/n when I heard her snore and saw her fast asleep.

I managed to open the door to the passenger seat and carefully put her in the car, being sure to be extra gentle so I wouldn't wake her up. I put her seatbelt on for her, then watched as she stirred a bit in her sleep, rubbing her bare arms up and down as she was cold.

So, I grabbed my coat and softly placed it on top of her as a blanket, smiling then quietly closing the door and walking round to my side of the car.

"Klaus, is your seatbelt on?" I asked him as I started putting mine on and turned on the car.
"whAt are sEAtbeLts?"

I sighed, rolled my eyes, then unbuckled my seatbelt and turned around in my chair to find him sprawled out across the backseat.
"Right, sit up properly in your seat and put on your damn seatbelt before I have to do it myself!" I yelled at him.
"whAts goIng oN?" I heard y/n ask tiredly.