Chapter 13

BRPOV

When I woke up I looked around to hear arguing.

"She needs to suffer!" hissed a familiar voice. I tried to turn to see who it was speaking but I couldn't, I was strapped in place looking up at a ceiling.

"If we drag it out to long, we risk them finding her!" hissed another eerily familiar voice. I couldn't quite put my finger on it though.

"If you were truly careful as you were supposed to be, there will be no suspicion do who took her or why. They won't find her." The other voice said calmly. "After what she did, do you really want her just to die? Shouldn't she hurt? Suffer?"

The other voice faded and I heard footsteps walking out to somewhere, I thought I was alone, I knew I was alone. I breathed out a soft sigh, grateful those voices were gone so I didn't have to hear them debate when to kill me.

All of a sudden I felt my body being lit on fire. I screamed, it was a million times worse than anything I had ever felt before. All of a sudden it was gone, and I could feel myself bleeding, and tears running down my face. The burns on my body hurt so bad, but then I felt the burns disappear, it felt just like it did when Lissa or Adrian healed me. I opened my eyes and looked up to see the face of Robert Doru.

"Who is helping you?" I asked him, trying to muster up my old Rose-style attitude.

"I guess you will never know." He said, sadistic smile on his face.

"Where are my kids?" I asked, so afraid that he had gotten to my children.

"We did not touch your children, Rosemarie. Your children should not suffer for your crimes." With that I suddenly burned again, fire burning my entire yet again, I tried not to scream this time, I didn't want to give them the satisfaction that I was suffering, but the screams came out none the less. The process was repeated over and over.

I was on the verge of passing out; in a state of knowing my surroundings but I couldn't see or feel my body, which was a relief.

"What if her husband tries to dream-walk with her?" The voice I had yet to remember asked.

"I charmed a bracelet so he can't reach her dreams." Robert replied.

"I still think we should just kill her." The voice muttered.

"She needs to pay for his death." Robert said, I had a feeling the darkness was overtaking him. "She needs to suffer."

They left me alone for a small portion of the night, they needed to sleep I guess. But I knew for a fact they would be back, and I would suffer more than just