Chapter 6

Rose POV

I woke up in a hospital again. I was getting really tiered of this and honestly I didn't understand how I got here. I was brushing my teeth and then I'm in the hospital. When I woke up, I saw Adrian pacing nervously by my bed and all of our parents sitting in chairs. My parents and Adrian's mom looked worried, but Nathan looked like I was the least of his concerns. Jerk.

Sitting up I decided to ask what was wrong with me this time. I opened my mouth to ask but Adrian ran over and gave me a kiss.

"Thank God, Rose I was so worried! What happened? Are you alright?" he asked and honestly I wanted to laugh. He was so cute when he was flustered. I stroked his cheek softly and smiled at him.

"I actually don't remember what happened. Last thing I remember I was brushing my teeth and then my stomach hurt so I put my hand to it." I said honestly looking around at all of them. "How did I end up here?"

"We carried you Rose. You passed out." Abe said walking over to me. I looked up at him confused. He was about to say something when Lissa ran in and hugged me.

"Rose what happened?" she asked franticly.

"I don't remember. Relax Lissa. I'm fine see? Actually when can I go home?" I asked looking around the room. Adrian looked nervous and sat down in a chair and everyone got really quiet. My mom finally stood up.

"Rose, the doctors don't know what is wrong with you. Until they know, you can't leave." I opened my mouth to protest but she stopped me. "You're not doing it for you. Do it for the baby. Do you want the baby to suffer because you refuse to stay here?" My mom asked me in a serious voice and I sighed.

"No... I will stay here." I said miserably. I hate hospitals. Lissa moved aside as Adrian came to stand next to me. He stroked my face.

"It's not that bad Rose." He said chuckling softly at my expression. I moved my hand to cover the one that was on my face when my finger met a sharp point on the edge of the bed. My finger started to bleed a little and Adrian healed it before I could object. It disappeared and Lissa gasped.

"What is it Lissa?" it isn't like she has never seen people heal before. She could heal. She looked from me to Adrian nervously.

"Are you shadowkissed to Adrian?" She asked.

"No..." I said looking at her completely confused. "What would make you think that?"

"When Adrian healed you, darkness entered his aura, and you took it." She said.

"But I haven't felt like the darkness was controlling me like I did before." I said. I actually have been fairly level headed.

"Well that is the weird thing. Your aura isn't darkening. It just... went to you..." Lissa said shaking her head.

I opened my mouth to comment when my stomach started to hurt again. I let out a sharp gasp then everything went black.

APOV

I was standing there when Rose passed out.

"Rose!" I said grabbing her hand. "Why does this keep happening? Rose?" I looked at her again and the cut was back, just one cut on her stomach that kept bleeding. I tried to heal her but the wall was still there.

"Lissa!" I said desperately, and she came over to help, as Abe paged the doctor.

"It isn't healing Lissa! Why isn't it working?" I asked, the darkness wrapping itself around me like a blanket. The blood just kept coming, and I sank down on floor, traitorous thoughts crept into my mind. What if the baby dies? What if Rose dies?