Chapter 15

APOV

Abe was choking the life out of Christian. I watched in a detached sort of way. I didn't want Christian to be dead but because of what he had done I couldn't find it in me to stop Abe. Christian didn't even fight back, he just let Abe strangle him to death.

His body dropped to the floor with a loud thud and Abe turned to look at me, face grim. He opened his mouth to speak when we heard someone enter the room.

"Christian!" Lissa screamed, running up to him and crouching beside him. Before Abe or I could say anything Lissa started to heal him, bringing him back. The magic was so strong I felt like it was choking me and Christian shot up and looked around. Using all that magic wasn't good for Lissa though, she looked ready to topple over. She held on though.

"Christian, sweetie, what happened? Are you alright?" Christian cast a nervous glance at us before looking at Lissa again.

"Lissa I really screwed up. I am so sorry." He said, and for the first time since I had known him he had actual tears in his eyes. He told Lissa the whole story like he did with Abe, start to finish. And when he was done he looked up at Abe.

"Why didn't you kill me?" he asked confusion clear in his voice.

"I did." Abe said simply.

"Lissa brought your sorry ass back Ozera." I said. Lissa was in shock from the story and Christian reached out to grab her arm when she pulled back, tears running down her face. Standing up she fled from the room. Christian gave us one look, knowing Abe wouldn't hesitate to kill him again, and ran after her.

"What are we going to do now Mazur?" I asked him, face grim.

"Where going to track that son-of a -bitch down and kill him." Abe said calmly. "I'll run a camera check and see if they show who Christian gave my daughter to. If I find anything I will call you. Go see your daughter now." He said sitting down at his computer and I assume finding the info we need. I turned around and left to see Mason and Daniella.

LPOV

I couldn't believe him. No matter what he thought he thought would happen to me, he gave my best friend to someone he knew would hurt her. I walked angrily into my bedroom. My cell phone started ringing, the caller ID said it was Christian. I threw the stupid phone against the wall but the stupid phone didn't break, so I grabbed it again and threw it against the wall again and again until it was in pieces. After that I gabbed everything Christian had left here and I bundled it all up and threw it out of my room. Tears were falling fast. How come it seems I cant have anyone around me without something happening? How come everyone I love either hurts me, dies or gets kidnapped? I let out a noise that was half scream, half sob when I heard a knock on my door.

"Can I come in princess?"

"Ethan, come in please." I said rising and wiping my eyes, knowing was a wreck. The door opened and he slipped in.

"Are you alright?" He asked, looking at me with concern. I couldn't tell him what happened. I couldn't bring myself to do that. I took a breath and gave him a half truth.

"Christian and I broke up." I said and fresh tears started to flow down my face, reliving what he had done.

"What happened?" He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Personal reasons Guardian Moore." I said, making it clear in my voice that he wasn't welcome to know my personal life. I felt bad but I couldn't help it. I did not want him to know my entire life. My life was my own.

"Do you want to be alone?" he asked me, and I nodded. I walked over to the bathroom to wash my face after I knew he had left. So much had happened recently, I just wanted peace. I guess that was a crazy dream considering my life was just one problem after another. I decided I wanted to see Rose's babies, so I grabbed my jacket and walked down to Rose and Adrian's room. I let myself in (Rose had given me a key) and I saw Adrian sitting in the kitchen starting off into space. To others it looked like he was zoned out, lost in thought, but I knew he was dream-walking, trying to find Rose.

He suddenly came back to himself and swore and stood up, punching the wall. I think the hole he left surprised even him.

"No luck?" I asked, by way of letting him know I was here.

He turned around, surprised to see me. "Lissa...." He said trying to be in check of his emotions, I knew because the last thing he wanted was to break down, for people to know what he felt inside. But I knew his world was crashing down, just like mine was. "No. She is being blocked somehow."

"So that means she is being held by a spirit user. Or at least a spirit user made something to block it. Right?" I asked him.

"Yes. And the only one we know that wants her dead is Robert Doru."

RPOV

They had left today, all except for one. I knew they left the fire user, someone who could kill me if they set their mind to it. Even if I could get free of these bonds, the fire user would stop me. I was too weak to fight him off. I lay there, wishing to be saved or to be killed already.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked out loud, knowing that the fire user was well within hearing distance of me.

"Because I have to" Replayed a voice I knew from somewhere. I sorted through my memories when finally I remembered.

"Ralf?" I asked out loud knowing it was him. We had never gotten along but I didn't think he would want to burn me to death. I didn't think he would want to make me suffer the way he has been.

"Yeah" he said simply.

"Why do you want me to suffer? Why are you doing this to me?" I didn't except an answer. And I was surprised when he gave me one.

"Jesse" he said simply, and somehow I knew. Ralf didn't do this because he really wanted to hurt me; he did this out of loyalty, because his best friend, his only real friend, told him too. Because in his mind, Jesse's word is law and he will not go against what Jesse wants. I laid back against my pillow, now wondering why Jesse wanted me dead.