Chapter 5

RosePOV

I woke up the next morning, feeling extremely nauseas. I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. I finished throwing up and grabbed my tooth brush that had been brought over last night and brushed my teeth. I decided just to get ready for the day and took a shower too. I got out got out of the shower and I realized I hadn't brought my clothes into the bathroom with me.

Wrapping a towel around me I walked outside to go get my clothes from the bedroom. When I walked out Adrian was asleep on the blowup matrices he had set up. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. Smiling to myself I walked into the bedroom and looked around for my clothes. I couldn't remember where Lissa put them. I walked into the living room and looked at Adrian.

"Adrian." I said poking him with my foot, and nothing happened. "ADRAIN!" I said poking him even harder. And he rolled over and put the pillow over his face. Getting annoyed I leaned down, I moved the pillow out of his face and started to kiss his face softly. I felt his arms go around me and pull me close. I pulled away and readjusted my towel a little. He watched me, grinning like an idiot.

"Good morning Rose." He said stretching and standing up. I tried to ignore the fact that he was slept in his boxers.

"Do you know where my clothes are?" I asked him and just kept looking at me with that smile on his face.

He sighed and walked into the bedroom again and I sat down on the sofa. He came back out with a pair of shorts and a tank top and my underwear. I gave a kiss on the cheek and went to go get changed. I came back out and he had gotten changed and had some eggs and bacon made for me and him. I sat down at the table and we ate in silence for a while.

"So..." I said. this was getting a little awkward. "How did you sleep?" I asked him and he smiled at me. I missed him so much, but I didn't know what to say to him right now.

"I slept okay, I was thinking about this last night, we need to go ahead and get a nursery set up for the baby." He said.

"Well what if we go baby shopping today?" I asked him while I played with his hand, looking up at him.

"You can't Little Dhampir." He said and it made my heart swell to hear his old nickname for me. I gave him my best puppy dog face.

"Why not?" I asked him sweetly.

He gave me a smile that said 'love you but no' "Because you are on bed rest and not supposed to leave the house." He replied stroking my hand softly. He brought my fingers to his lips and kissed them softly and I suddenly remembered us sitting in the café, when I was being punished for going to Vegas. I moved off my seat and sat on his lap, nuzzling my head into his neck.

He stroked my hair softly, kissing my head every now and then. We were so peaceful for all of 5 minutes when a knock sounded at the door. I gave Adrian a smile and went off to go answer it.

APOV

Rose and I were having a wonderful morning when someone knocked at the door. Rose smiled at me and went to answer it. I watched her walk off. She looked so hot. While she was doing that I cleaned up the breakfast mess when I heard her scream. I ran as fast as I could to the front door to see her hugging the alchemist. I think her name was Sydney.

"Little Dhampir could you please not scream like that unless you are in trouble?" I said. I was glad she was ok but she scared the crap out of me.

"Sorry Adrian. Can Sydney come in for a minute?" she asked, like I would tell her no.

"Come on in." I said turning around to get back to cleaning up the kitchen while Rose chatted with the alchemist for a while. When I was done she was gone and Rose was cleaning up the living room.

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist. She turned around and put her arms around my neck. I leaned forward to kiss her, but she got to me first. She kissed me hard, and I could feel love and passion coming from the kiss. I replied eagerly and backed Rose up so we were lying on the sofa, me on top of her, never letting our lips leave each others. Rose started to pull of my shirt when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me off of her.

"What the hell?" I asked angrily, before I realized who was here. Janine and Abe were here along with my mother and father. I looked back at Rose, who looked completely embarrassed.

"Haven't you guys ever heard of knocking?" I asked sitting down next to Rose. I had to admit I was slightly afraid of Abe. Our moms looked horrified, my dad looked pissed and Abe looked bored, but in a sleeping lion kind of way.

"Well we just wanted to stop by to see how our kids were doing and how our future grandchild was doing." Abe said, completely at ease.

"Well we are all doing fine. Maybe we can all have dinner sometime?" I said wanting to get alone with Rose again. She was sitting wide eyed on the sofa. It was odd she hadn't regained any of her usual... Roseness like she usually did.

"Rose? You ok?" I asked and she stood up and ran to the bathroom, I followed her in there and she was throwing up. I held her hair back and she kept throwing up. Our parents stood at the door and watched, unsure how to react. When she finally stopped throwing up, she stood up, flushed the toilet and walked to the sink. She grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth. I stroked her hair, unsure what she wanted me to do when all of a sudden she dropped her tooth brush and grabbed her stomach.

"Rose?" I asked panicked. Her eyes were wide and I caught her just as she passed out. Her shirt was turning red in a spot and I pulled it up a little to see a cut about an inch long going across her stomach. It wasn't very deep but she just kept bleeding. I tried to heal it but I felt the wall like the one from last night blocking my efforts. Abe picked Rose up and we all ran to the hospitable for the second time in as many days.