Chapter 14

DPOV

Adrian gave me updates on their search for Rose. I was going to come on the actual search and I was allowed to assist when Abe aloud me too. I wanted to do more but Abe and Adrian had doubts and as much as I hated it I didn't blame them.

It had actually surprised me that Adrian didn't try to stop me from helping at all. I would give anything to have Rose back but I knew that it wasn't likely. So much had happened since she was my student back at the academy, and still more after she found out she was pregnant. I wanted Rose to be found and to be safe, not just because I wanted her, but because I cared for her. In the time she spent with Ivashkov I started to realize just how wrong I had been. When I suggested Robert, it was to distract Adrian of one of my biggest suspicions. If the person who took Rose is who I think, he will not hesitate to tell Adrian, Rose and Abe what I allowed him to do, what I encouraged. I would handle him myself If it came down to it.

?*?*? POV

Robert was an idiot. To keep Rose alive for so long would allow time for them to realize where she was. I had no doubt in my mind that her family was searching for her and if we were found out... Rose was the queen's best friend, we would suffer greatly. Pacing around angrily I punched the wall in frustration. The stupid fire user walked up.

"I'm hungry." He informed me. I wanted to punch him, but I knew I couldn't take Robert if he realized I had ruined his plan for revenge. He would compel me and make me suffer the same fate as Rose. I had to admit though, the joy of watching Rose suffer was something I never really tired of. If it wasn't for the fact of her friends, I would be able to enjoy it.

"The Kitchen is that way..... What is your name again?" I asked him. I had probably made him tell me his name 40 times already, and every time he seemed angrier.

"My name" he said thought gritted teeth "Ra-"
"She's awake, lets go." Robert said from the end of the hall. I smiled as I walked down the hall, unable to suppress my joy at the sight of Rose as she struggled against her binds, already knowing what is to come. I watched the fire start to burn her and I heard her screams all around me. absolutely perfect.

APOV

I had a feeling Dimitri was hiding something from us. I put It aside for now because it wasn't important compared to the idea of saving Rose. Abe was still getting information on Robert but we were making a list of where she could have possibly gone. Abe had connections at most airports and he now had people on look-out for Rose. No one had seen Rose. Hope was fading and I felt every day my control slip more and more. Lissa wouldn't come out of her room, and Christian flew back home to be with her. I was sitting in the nursery with my babies when I heard someone enter.

"What do you want, Christian?" I asked him, not trying to hide the pain in my voice. I would do anything to have my Rose back.

"Adrian, I'm sorry, I am so sorry, but I am the one who let Rose get kidnapped. They threatened Lissa and I didn't have another choice." I whirled around, and he was fucking lucky I wasn't a fire user like him or I would have burned his sorry ass by now.

"You did WHAT?" I screamed. "Who has her? Is she alive? Why Christian?"

"I don't know who has her, they called me the first time and when they took Rose they were wearing a disguise. And I told you, they were going to kill Lissa." I could here he was sorry by his voice but it didn't matter.

"Why didn't you tell anyone Lissa was being threatened? Why didn't you tell me when Rose was first taken? I could kill you right now Christian, but I would rather let Abe do it himself." I said.

His eyes widened and I grabbed his arm and pulled his worthless ass to Abe's office.

"Ivashkov, Ozera, what-" He started

"Tell him what you did Ozera. Tell him now." I said and my voice was like a demons. Every bit of darkness that spirit had given me suddenly came out and I was ready to kill him. Christian told Abe everything and by the end Abe was holding him by the throat.

"Give me" Abe started his voice scarier than mine had been, but softer "one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now." I heard Christian gulp loudly.