Part 1: Coffee Shop

Start from the beginning

I nodded. He even seem dressed really nice today. I never see him dress so formal meanwhile i dressed like a high school kid with a blue short skirt and pink sweater while carrying a very huge pink backpack, from the outside it looks like he's taking one of his youngest sister/daughter to work.

We were in the car, i was a bit nervous now seeing how tense everyone is, they're all are young in their 30 and treat me like their youngest sister. I still couldn't wrap it around my head why are they this intense.

"Is the client that bad?" I kept on fidgeting my fingers

"Yeah.. I'm worried too to be honest, i was actually told Alex this morning to not take you"

Oh.

I guess they actually don't really want to bring me. I get that, and he even told the boss which is Alex, maybe i work to slow or didn't know about things that much yet.

I nodded and looking outside the window.

"Hey.. I didn't mean it that way Soph, i just.."

"It's okay"

I quickly cut him off. Honestly, I don't really want to hear the reason.

"Soph.. listen to me. The reason why i told Alex not to bring you because i think it'll be dangerous for you and not only you but anyone who's going to be involved with this project. I just don't want anything happens to you. We were hesitant to take this project in the first place, if it weren't because of that CEO we wouldn't take it as well. You know how dangerous they are and i'm pretty sure you heard a lot of rumors and news about them."

"I don't even know who the client are" I mumbled.

"What!? Didn't Audrey tell you?"

I shake my head. She usually won't tell me the name of the client but she will always told me where they work and/or what the company does.

"Shit.. She should've told you. You know what, i'm gonna drop you off here and I'll order Uber for you to take you back to office"

My eyes widened. Is he kidding!? We're 5 mins away from whoever place that is! I'm worried but also we're so close, i don't see what so bad about it and with them around, I doubt the client will do anything bad.

"But we're so close, we're just 5 minutes away and both Alex and Audrey were already there.. we can just go, Sean."

He didn't say anything, he's unsure i can tell, he actually turned the car around. I huffed knowing that he'll definitely send me back. When we come to stop, he immediately took out his phone, and i saw he's already ordered an Uber. I guess that's that.

He stop at a nearby store and we waited in the car for a while, he didn't say anything which was weird so I decided to ask

"Well since i'm going back to office, can i at least know the name of this clients?"

"I'm surprised it took you long enough to ask" i rolled at his comments.

Is not that I didn't want to ask, i just thought it didn't matter as much at first since they rarely let me to go to any clients meeting, most of the times they wouldn't told me either. They would treat me or us the junior like a shadow sometimes, seen but not to notice.

"They're the ..."

Just when he's about to finish the name his phone rang, it's from the uber telling him it's already reach. I decided to just let it pass, I figure as I'm not going to meet the client I don't think is matters that much anymore. I got out of the car, and get into another car, he helped took my bag and belongings. To be completely honest what's upset me the most were nobody really told me who the client is just like all the time and I was carrying a super heavy backpack. I get that he's worried but I don't think it's fair for me, I guess it would've been better if they had explained that to me.

I told the uber just to change the course, my office is fairly flexible about where work from so I decided to just work at the nearby coffee shop. I like this part of the town, it's quieter and a lot quieter then the city and is quite distance but I don't mind the quietness.

I got into the coffee shop, it has a really good ambiance a bit rustic and the smells of coffee beans, I don't drink coffee weirdly enough but I like the smell, ordering a cup of hot chocolate instead. I sat on the corner by the window and open my work and start to continue my work.

After a while, I saw a knock on my table, I couldn't hear the knock due to the music sound blasting from my earphone, I took it off and started to look up.

Gorgeous, tall, very tall their hair is perfectly comb, 2 jet black hair and 1 has a slight dirty blonde. One of them wearing a suit, that is shape his abs. Another one, wearing a white shirt and black slacks and I notice the tattoo that he had wrapped around his muscly arms, I could see it through his white shirt and one more is wearing more casual outfit. I was to absorb seeing them that i didn't notice one of them were talking, the blonde one.

"Little one? did you hear what I said?"

I blinked a few times, little one, am I imagining things...

"U-uh hmm yes" i lied. I had no idea what he was saying, I tuned out.

"Really? What is it then?" Raising his eyebrows. His voice is so calming despite the demanding tone, I caught a glimpse of the other two, i swear i could see a smirk form.

"Ermm, Y-you we-re t-telling me something" damn, what's that.

"I guess you weren't good at lying hm? Love" one of the jet black hair guy reply, the one that wear a formal attire.

"I was not!" I got a courage to say it with a tone, i mean yea it wasn't a good lie but I usually good at lying, they're just makes me nervous.

"I see kitten had a claw" another guy with a jet black hair replied.

"What i'd told you" the blonde one added.

"Little one, i was just asking you if we could sit here for a while, we're waiting our coffee and it seems it's gonna take sometimes and other table were full." The blonde one explained.

I looked around, he is telling the truth. I was too focused on my work without noticing the coffee shop were full. I took the table with 4 sitting, when i came here it was less people I would've take a smaller table but since i notice the amount of people i took the 4 seat.

"Ok, I guess. I started to clear up my things, there are a lot of papers as I went through a few drawings that I did"

"You're and architect love?" I saw he was holding one my drawings.

"N-no junior interior designer actually"

"Junior? How old are you little one?" The blonde one asked, he was sitting on my right side.

"I'm 20"

"20, hmm what's your name kitten?"

Was it a bad thing that i'm 20.. he made me feel a bit bad about it.

"I-i'm Sophia"

"Sophia Romano" I added.