Last Chapter!

*Sigh*

"The Sakura tree is really beautiful!"

Everyone sat under the Sakura tree and looked at Hidaka or well known as Y/n.

"So, how does is feel to be Miss I won five pageants in a row. Huh?" Uzui asked her.

Everyone nodded their head as a signal on wanting to know how it feels.

"It's not bad." Y/n said looking up in the sky.

They all looked dumbfounded at her and raise an eyebrow.

Y/n turned her head and sweat dropped "R-Really! It's not bad! And I kinda like it!"

Everyone looked at each other before Shinobu questioned "So how is Hanara doing?"

"Hanara is doing well! She became an actress and is married to my brother-in-law, Hiro. Oh! Also they are expecting twins!"

Everyone smiled, hoping to see the twins when they are born.

"What about Akari?"

"Oh! Well she became a designer. She's still my sister's friend till this day. She hasn't gotten married yet but she does have a boyfriend!"

"Wow she is still as elegant as ever! T-Then what about the twins? Yuuma and Yukia!"

"The twins are still as energetic as ever! Just like the past life Yukia wants to become a doctor and decided to study in a medical school. While Yuuma on the other hand wants to become a police woman."

After Y/n finish saying everyone looked at each other before turning back at her.

"It has been about 7 years since we remembered our past lives. It's so crazy!" Mitsuri said.

"I know right!" Rengoku said in a energetic tone.

Everyone then looked at Y/n a.k.a Hidaka.

"And none of us has changed!"

She turned her head to look at everyone smiling happily.

"Group hug!"

Everyone had a group hug full of laughter and joy!

It's
The
Time
For
FACTS!

Fact no.1
When Hidaka was reincarnated, she reincarnated as Hanara's biological sister!

Fact no.2
Both Yoriichi and Michikatsu were born as orphans and soon adopted by the Koyuki.

Fact no.3
Hidaka is a name Y/n uses during pageants.

Fact no.4
Everyone kept in contact with each other till now and always have sleepovers when available.

Fact no.5
Hiro fainted when Hanara told him that they were having twins instead of one and panicked after waking up. And guess what Hidaka was there helping Hanara cool him down .

Fact no.6
Akari is actually Hanara's personal designer!

Fact no.7
The twins Yuuma and Yukia are actually neighbors with Hidaka.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And there you have it ! The last chapter of Under The Snow!

It has been a adventure for Hidaka and now finally her adventure is ending!

I hope you all liked the story as much as I loved writing it!

Again thank you all so much for the support and I hope to see you all on my next story/fanfic!

(人*´∀`)。*゚+