Ch.16- Uppermoon 6

3rd person pov:

It has been a few days now. Hidaka was so busy with missions that she rarely have time to check up on Uzui and the rest at The Entertainment District.

Hidaka and Akari were running fast as ever in the forest.

But why?

Flashback

Hidaka was just getting ready for a mission until her crow came and shouted "CAW! CAW! HIDAKA KOYUKI! UPPERMOON 6 AT THE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT! CAW! HELP IS NEEDED! CAW! CAW!"

When Hidaka heard what it said and looked at her crow for a moment before opening her room door.

"Are you going on a mission?" Akari said while sitting at the patio.

She nodded and grabbed her hands out for Akari to grab.

Akari grabbed her hands but was very confused on what she was doing.

"You are coming with me on this mission." Hidaka said looking at her.

A smile appeared on Akari's face, she was so happy.

Hidaka usually does missions alone and whenever Akari asked if she could join her she would shook her head which made Akari frown.

"You finally decided to take Akari with you?" Yuuma appeared out of nowhere said.

I looked at her and nodded.

"You and Yukia will help and assist with the kakushi in the Butterfly estate." Hidaka said and started walking to the door while Akari was walking behind her.

"Got it! See you at the battle field!" Yuuma waved and turned around to find her twin Yukia.

End

•••

Hidaka and Akari arrived at the scene to see many buildings being demolished and many people injured.

"Careless." Hidaka murmured.

"I will take care of them, Master!" Akari said running towards some people and helping them.

•••

"Your late!" Uzui shouted at Hidaka while fighting the uppermoon demon.

Hidaka didn't respond but jumped up and cut an arm off the uppermoon Uzui and Tanjiro were fighting.

The uppermoon demon then saw her and said "Ah! Another Hashira I suppose?"

But then he squinted his eyes and looked at Hidaka.

His eyes widen knowing who she was "A Koyuki."

"Gyutaro."

"You ruined my master move Koyuki." Gyotaro said while smirking.

Hidaka stood infront of Uzui, Tanjiro and Hinatsuru.

"I think you have done quite enough." Hidaka said coldly without even looking at them.

"No! You can't fight alone!" Uzui shouted at her.

"You are poison damnit. And plus you will just be a burden to me." Hidaka replied to him.

Her expression was cold and serious.

Too serious.

Hidaka the charged at him and muttered "Breath of ice: 10th form; Wipe out."

This moved was quick and fast. Gyutaro couldn't see where she was.

Huh? She is so fast, I can't see her clearly and where she is aiming.