Ch.14- Father's sacrifice

3rd person pov:

"It has been two days now and Hidaka is still asleep."

Everyone looked worried as Hidaka was asleep on the bed.

"Where is my sister?!" A girl with gold eyes came in slamming the door.

"Hanara-chan....she-" Mitsuri said quietly before Hanara pushed everyone out of the way and stood next to Hidaka.

Everyone was shock at her action, she was always so kind and cheerful. Not to mention she has never pushed anyone before until today...

Is she worried? She looks mad though.

Obanai thought.

Everyone was concerned, mostly Rengoku since he was the one who saw everything during the fight with Akaza.

"Wake up."

"Wake up!'

Hanara then started shouting at Hidaka.

Everyone looked at Uzui giving him a signal to grab Hanara and stop her from shouting until a voice was heard.

"Ugh."

It was Hidaka.

"Hidaka-channn. Your alive!" Mitsuri said in excitement.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Hidaka responded.

"You! Red eyed girl! How dare you sleep for two whole days and make your nee-san worry." Hanara pouted and pointed at her.

She then continued and said "Do you know how many demons I have to kill just to see you."

"Yea. Yea. Whatever, it's not like you don't know how to kill." Hidaka said tiredly.

"True. But still-"

"I know, I know. I won't die in the middle of nowhere." Hidaka said cutting her.

"Good!"

Hanara then turned her head around to notice everyone was looking at her.

"Umm...I-I better get going to find Oyakata. Keep an eye on my sister will you?" She said before running off.

"Now that she is gone, its best if you all leave." Hidaka groaned as she felt annoyed because everyone was staring at her.

"Umm... We have a question ask you Hidaka-chan." Shinobu said with a awkward smile.

Hidaka looked at her and she continued "Rengoku-san said he heard the demon say that you caused your father death. Is that true?"

"I-"

"Rengoku....." Hidaka glared at him.

"I couldn't keep it in!" He said.

"Ugh."

"So, tell us about what happened." Sanemi then asked.

"Yea, no."

"Oh come onnnnn!Hidaka-channnn!" Mitsuri kept on calling her and shaking her back and forth.

But the stopped when she said "Nee-san stop stalking like a criminal."

Hanara came out from the corner of the room and sighed in defeat.

"Why do you always know where I am." She sighed.

She then looked at her and said "Why not tell them what happened! Let them get to know you more!"

"Yea, no. Bye." Hidaka said before grabbing the blanket and went to sleep.