Ch.10- The Trial

3rd person pov:

"Wake up!"

"Hey! Wake up"

"Huh?" Tanjiro said as he woke up and saw that a Kakushi was telling him to wake up for the past minutes.

"Who are they?" Tanjiro said as he turned his head.

"You are not allowed to speak here, you fool!" The kakushi said while pushing Tanjiro's head against the ground.

"Who do you think you are in front of?"

"You are in front of the Hashiras!"

Hashira? What's a Hashira? What's going on? Who exactly are they?

Where am I?!

"You are at the headquarters of Demon Slayer Corps. You are going to be on trial Kamado Tanjiro." Shinobu said as she looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Now, before the trial starts. Let me tell you about your crime first-" Shinobu said before she was cut off by Rengoku "I don't think a trial is required!"

Everyone looked at him as he continued "Protecting a demon......is obviously against the corp's rules!"

"We can take care of him! We will execute him with the demon!"

*ʙᴛᴡ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴄᴀᴘ sᴏ ʏᴇᴀ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛʜᴏ-*

"I will cut his head majestically and let fresh blood splatter all over. I'm the best at that." Uzui said after Rengoku finished.

He then continued and said "I will make it as majestic as possible."

No way. Killing such a cute child? My heart aches a lot. I feel so bad.

Just as Mitsuri was thinking about that Gyomei said "What a poor child. Really pitiful. Being born itself is a tragedy."

Hmm...what should I describe the shape of that cloud? What is it called?

Muichiro thought while looking up at the sky.

Where's Nezuko? Nezuko.

Tanjiro thought while looking up and down.

"Hey. The Hashira members are talking. Where are you looking at?" The kakushi said while looking at him.

He then continued "These Hashira members are the most highly regarded swordmasters in the demon slayer corps."

Tanjiro looked at them and whispered "Hashira."

"Kill him" Gyomei said looking at him.

Rengoku nodded and soon Uzui said "Yes, majestically kill him."

As they were all talking about Tanjiro, one thing they didn't notice was both Hanara and Hidaka were watching them from afar.

"So, he is the one who encountered Muzan?" Hanara said, putting both her hands behind her back.

"Indeed."

"Hmmm, those Hashiras seem to be all high and mighty talking about how to kill him." Hanara said while smiling and glaring at them.

"Why did you decided to come here again?" Hidaka asked while looking at them.

"Ouch~ Don't say that, mostly when you look so serious. I just wanted to visit my dear sister." She pouted.

"And besides I want to know more about these Hashiras but mostly Kamado Tanjiro and her sister Nezuko." Hanara then continued saying as she glared at them smiling.