Ch.9- Good to see you again

Hidaka's pov:

"I-"

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" Tanjiro said while bowing.

Curious on what happened?

Flashback on what happened.

"Don't cut the threads!" I yelled

Just when I said that they already cut the threads.

Tanjiro was shocked on how the threads just reconnected.

*Sigh* 'I need to find a way to stop them while not hurting them.'
.
.
.
.
.

'I got it!'

"Tanjiro! Inosuke and.......the other boy, follow my lead!" I yelled at them.

I grabbed one of the kakushi's body and run around in circles in the forest.

'What is she trying to do?' Tanjiro thought.

I then threw the kakushi's body up in a tree and said "We need to tangle them"

The four of us did the same thing over and over again until everyone was tangled up on the trees.

But just when I was about to walk towards to Tanjiro he suddenly said sorry.

End of that

"I'm so sorry." Tanjiro kept saying while bowing.

I was curious and ask "Sorry of what?"

"I'm so sorry for cutting the threads when you said not to." He said.

*Sigh* "It's fine, it was just an accident." I said.

I looked back at the kakushi and said "Inosuke, use that special sense of yours to find where the demon is hiding."

"I AM THE BOSS HERE! I MAKE THE RULES!" He yelled while pointing at himself.

"I see....." I said smiling like a devil with a irk on my face.

"A-and I say, I will use my senses to find that demon." He said trying to stay brave.

He then found where the demon is and told me about it.

I then looked at Tanjiro, grabbed his legs and threw him to the direction of the demon.

After he killed the demon, I told the kakushi to stay and keep an eye on his teammates.

As for me and Inosuke?

We ran to the direction where Tanjiro was.

"Wahhh! Hidaka-san I knew you were strong but I didn't expect it to be that strong." Tanjiro said while his eyes were lit up.

"Yea, yea. Let's stop talking about my strength and concentrate on the other demons." I said while looking around.

"The other demons?" Tanjiro said while tilting his head.

"Don't you have good sense of smell? Can't you smell that there is more then one demon?" I said as l turned around to look at him.

"My sense of smell is not quite good. So, I guess that is why I can't smell it." He said while scratching the back of his head.

*Sigh* "Well, it seems that there are two demons lurking near us." I said.

I started walking while the other two were walking right behind me.