Chapter 12- Assist

(p.s. I kind of improved a bit! on writing my stories at this point! So, yea don't mind the sudden change)

3rd person pov:

It have been 3months now.

Tanjiro and his friends finished rehabilitation training and are now getting ready to go to the train station.

"You guys ready?" A girl with red eyes looked at them while one of the arm was on her hips.

"Hidaka-san! Are you going to come with us?" Tanjiro exclaimed as he waved at her.

"Yep."

"Tanjiro-kun!" A girl with gold eyes then came running towards him.

"E-eh?! Hanara-sama I thought you left." Tanjiro said while sweat started forming from his forehead.

If you are curious. Hanara has been clinging on Tanjiro as he was the cutest thing Hanara has ever seen besides her sister.

That is kind of her personality. What do you expect?

Hidaka quickly stopped her from hugging Tanjiro and said "Stop hugging him."

"Oh~ so my own sister is jealous~" Hanara said forming a smirk on her face.

Hidaka was going to say something about it until she continued "Finally, I successfully made you jealous!"

Wait what?! You were clinging on him to make me jealous?!

"Yes." Hanara responded knowing what her sister was thinking by looking at her face.

"Your annoying."

"But you still love me no matter what~" Hanara hugged her sister and smiled.

"Ummm...." Tanjiro said as he and his friends were looking at them the whole time.

"O-oh right! I came here to say good luck to you guys!" Hanara said while parting away from the hug.

"Oh! Thank you Hanara-sama!" Tanjiro smile while his eyes were closed.

"Tomioka-san!" Hanara said while waving at him.

He looked at them and said "Good luck."

Tanjiro then ran towards him and told him how grateful he was for helping him.

"Hidaka." Hanara looked serious as she called her name.

"Yes?"

"Remember what you are suppose to do." She said while looking at her red eyes.

"Assist. I know." Hidaka said glaring at her.

"Good. Remember your mission is to assist not help." She said while walking away from her and into the woods.

"Got it."

Flashback

"Hidaka."

"Yes? Hanara."

"You must remember the Koyuki rules!" Hanara said looking at her.

"Yes." Hidaka responded while looking at the Koyuki rule book.

"What do we do when someone says the word assist?" She asked her.

"We only help with the plot not the main thing." She answered.

"Good."

This was one of the Koyuki family rule. When it comes to the word 'assist', there is always a plot. This rule was well known to everyone since the Koyuki family was a very well respected family through out Tokyo to Japan.