Ch.18- Cherish Every Moment

2nd person pov:

"D-Do you really want to do this??"

"Yes."

Flashback

"Hidaka!"

A girl with gold eyes ran towards and hugged you.

"Nee-san? What are you doing here and with Sato?" You questioned looking at both of them.

"I heard that Nezuko-chan has conquered the sun. So, we are here to discuss the plan!" Hanara answered.

You nodded and let them in.

You three of then sat looking at each other while Akari, Yuuma and Yukia just stood there looking at them.

It was a moment of silence until you spoke up "So the plan?"

"Oh right! The plan!.... I have already discuss this to Oyakata-sama and he agreed with going with the plan." Hanara said as she sat up straight and looked serious.

You nodded as she continued saying "The bombs are right now placed around the Ubuyashiki estate and will be ready to activate when Muzan arrives."

She then took a deep breath and a frown appeared on her face before continuing "I will miss him....he has done so much for me.....and he just....a-agreed on dying just for the sake of humanity......"

Hanara's eyes started forming tears as it dropped one by one while looking down.

You just look at her emotionless before asking "Have you finished making it?"

Hanara then raised her head up and many more tears started flowing down.

Why?

"Y-Yes...... it's finished....." She gave a small pouch full of pink powder to you while crying.

You looked at the pouch for awhile before looking at your dear sister who was crying.

You then stood up and hugged your sister.

"D-Do you really have to do this?"

"Yes."

End

Hanara looked at you for a moment before saying "I don't want you to die....."

.

.

'Die' that word triggered Akari, Yuuma and Yukia.

They looked at you in shock before tears started forming.

"Y-y-you are going to die?!" Yuuma shouted at her.

"B-but master....you can't just die...." Akari said trembling.

"YOU- YOU- MANIAC! DON'T DIE ON US!" Yukia yelled at her.

"I have to....."

"I have been in this world for many years now....."

"What I want now is resting in peace next to my brother....."
.
.
.
.

•••

It has been a few hours since that conversation. You got informed by your crow that you missed a hashira meeting but you didn't care since your crow already told you about what happened during the meeting.

A Hashira training? This will be interesting......

You were just thinking about the training before some people shouted your name.