Ch.2- Meeting the Hashiras

Finally, I'm here.

"Hidaka-sama pleasure to meet you, I am Amane Ubuyashiki." She greeted while bowing to Hidaka.

"Oh no need to bow, the pleasure is all mine." Hidaka blankly said ushering her to stop bowing.

After Amane stopped bowing she turned and looked at the three girls before saying "You must be Akari, Yuuma and Yukia. Nice to finally meet you."

"Same." the three of them said as they kept on looking around.

•••
Hidaka's pov:

Soon a girl came and told us where our estate here is. After that, I signal the three of them to go to the estate and wait for me there. They nodded and soon left.

"Now, shall we introduce you to the Hashiras?" Amane asked after they left.

"Sure."

•••

Amane soon open the door and it seems that the Hashiras and Oyakata were talking and discussing something.

"She is here" Amane whispered to her husband as her husband turned around.

"Good." Oyakata said, nodding his head.

Soon he turned his head to the Hashiras and said "My children, the girl I have been talking about is here."

They were talking about me?

"Come Hidaka-sama." Oyakata said in a very calm way.

I walked in and I properly sitted next to him while everyone just stared at me with a curious look.

She doesn't look like she's even near 20! What's so interesting about one girl? Can one girl even help us? She looks just like us, nothing special. Why does she have a serious face like she is going to kill us? Why does she look so serious? Her eyes are red?! That is flamboyant!

Oyakata soon turned to me and bowed as everyone just stared at us and widen their eye balls.

"Thank you for coming, Hidaka-sama. I hope your sister is still in good health." he soon spoke.

"Its not problem, the north have helped us alot in the past. It is time to repay them. As for my sister, she is still in good health." Hidaka response while ushering him to stop bowing.

He soon stopped bowing and turned around and smile to see everyone shock and eye balls popping out.

I then bowed in front of them and greeted "Hello everyone, my name is Hidaka Koyuki a frost piller."

After saying that a guy stood up and said "So, your the one who owns three types of Breath? And is the leader of south side corp's sister?"

"Yes." I said in responding to him

"You are nothing but a girl with three types of breath! What's so different about you and us?!" He soon yelled without hesitation.

"What is your name?" I questioned while glaring at him that even everyone got the chills.

"My name is Senami Shinazugawa and I'm the wind piller." He said while trying not to stutter.

"Well, nice to meet you Shinazugawa-san" I said while giving them the eye as a signal to introduce themselves.

Everyone got the signal and started to introduce themselves.

"My name is Shinobu Kocho and I am a insect piller." She introduced herself with a fake smile on her face.

"I AM KYOJURO RENGOKU. IM A FIRE PILLER. NICE TO MEET YOU!"
he said loudly while pointing at himself.

"I-I am Mitsuri Kanroji. I'm a l-love piller." She shuttered, trying to not make any eye contact with me.