Ch.7- The Trio

Two years later....

Hidaka's pov:

Its been two years now.

I have been walking around the Entertainment District and sometimes The Red Light District, finding clues about Muzan.

One thing for sure is that, I know what he looks like it's just that he usually cause me trouble when I try to get close to him.....

*Sigh* Sadly, I won't be able to go back until I get notice from Oyakata or my sister.....

Poor me.

•••

Its was early in the morning and everyone who lives in the Entertainment district or near it were going in and out of different stores.

While I just sat on a roof and watches as they all passed by.

"Caw! Caw! I have got noticed! Caw!" My crow, Karo said while landing next to me.

"What kind of notice?." I said while looking at the sky.

"Oyakata-sama and Hanara-sama is asking you to go to back to The Demon Slayer corps N! Caw! Caw!" My crow said.
**ɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɴᴏʀᴛʜ**

I nodded and quickly ran to the north.

It has been two years, I'm not the same girl anymore. I'm not the girl you all see during the last day before leaving. I was the girl you all saw when I first arrived the north part of Demon Slayer corps.

•••
Few hours later

It was already there afternoon and I know I can't make it back to the corps in one day so I decided to go to the house with the wisteria family crest until I heard some sounds. It sounded like...... screaming?

I quickly went to the direction of the sound to see a......

Boar? Attacking.....

And a yellow haired boy who is crying?

What the-

I quickly went in and stopped the boar from hitting the yellow haired boy by using my quick speed and grabbing his sword.

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH THE GREAT INOSUKE'S SWORD! I AM TRYING TO KILL THIS DUDE AND THIS DEMON! DO YOU KNOW THAT THE BOX HAS A DEMON?!" the guy with a boar head or something yelled.

Ouch! My ears.

"I know there is a demon in the box but you can't hurt a fellow demon slayer. You should know that since you are a demon slayer yourself." I said with a serious expression.

"HMPH! HEY! LETS FIGHT! IF I WIN I WILL MAKE YOU SAY IM THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!" He yelled while pointing at me.

"No."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NO'!" he continue yelling.

"Ugh..... I'm not interested in fighting you." I said while throwing his sword, giving it back to him.

"HEY! DON'T THROW MY SWORD!" He yelled and soon went to pick up his sword.

"Hey kid with the yellow hair." I said as I turned my head looking at him.

"Me?"

"Yes you."

"W-what do you want.......?" He said while shaking.

"Why are you protecting a demon?" I said as I pointed at the box.

He hugged the box and said "Its my friend's. He said that it was important to him."