Ch.17- Sun Conquerer

3rd person pov:

Its has been two month, Hidaka was fully recovered but not going on missions because of her sister.

"Nē Nee-san."

Hanara hummed.

"Can I go on a mission now?"

"No."

"But-"

"No buts! No means NO!"

Hidaka sighed in defeat and just trained herself for two whole months.

•••

"Hidaka-san!" Tanjiro waved at Hidaka, who was visiting him.

"Tanjiro." Hidaka gave a small wave and sat on a stool next to his bed.

"How are you feeling?" Hidaka asked the red haired boy.

"I have been doing great!" Tanjiro respond, giving her a thumbs up.

Hidaka didn't say anything but nodded.

"How are Inosuke and Zenitsu doing? I haven't seen them for awhile since I still can't move." Tanjiro then asked her.

"They are doing fine." Hidaka answered, not tell him how troublesome those two were.

"I have been meaning to ask you Hidaka-san. Can you tell me more about the Dance of the Fire God?" Tanjiro questioned her.

Hidaka was not surprised when he said that since she knew that he was going to ask her about it at some point.

"Well, sure I guess."

Tanjiro then got closer to her to listen what she has to say about the Dance of the Fire God.

"Well, first of all the Dance of the Fire God is mainly called Hinokami Kagura but also well known as sun breathing."

"It was a breath made by Yoriichi Tsugikuni. This breath style has passed on from father to son for many generations alongside the Hanafuda earrings." Hidaka said before getting interrupted by Tanjiro's question.

"Like the one I'm wearing?" Tanjiro questioned.

"Yes, like the one you are wearing."

"So, the Hanafuda earrings I am wearing now was originally Yoriichi Tsugikuni's earrings?" Tanjiro the asked her.

"Indeed. You are lucky to have these earrings Tanjiro, but of course there is no such thing in luck. Wearing it will only cause more danger around you." Hidaka said pointing at his earrings.

"Why is that?" He questioned her.

Hidaka stood up and was about to leave but before she did, she told Tanjiro "It's because Yoriichi was the first person who was near killing Muzan Kibutsuji."

Tanjiro's eyes widen while Hidaka just left him alone, letting him process the whole information.

•••

"Your really had to tell him about the whole Yoriichi thing huh?" A girl with golden eyes leaned on a wall next to the door where her sister came out from.

"He needs to know." Hidaka said looking at her.

"Welp! Enough of that, it's time to go back to the south! Sota is literally waiting for us!" Hanara said pushing her sister.

"Sota? I thought he quitted his job?" Hidaka questioned.

"Him quitting? Now way! All of Sota's ancestors have been working for us Koyuki! He would NEVER quit!" Hanara answered her.