Ch.20- Last Goodbye

3rd person pov:

Brother? They are siblings? That can't be right.....Hidaka-san is not a demon.

Muichiro look at her before looking at the uppermoon 1.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! KILL HIM!" Sanemi yelled at Muichiro pushing him and charged at the uppermoon.

"GO TO HELL!" Sanemi screamed at him and was going to slice his neck until the uppermoon grabbed his neck and took his sword.

Sanemi tried to escape from him but it was useless until Gyomei came and sliced off the uppermoon's arm.

"You......all....are.....annoying....." Was the only thing he said before pointing his sword at them.

"I don't think you guys should fight him. It's useless, you will just get yourselves killed." Hidaka said jumping down and looked at her brother.

"SO WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO?! PLAY A GAME OF LET THE DEMON GO?!" Sanemi scowled.

"No. We are not going to play with him." Hidaka said holding some pink powder in her hand before blowing it and continued "Yoriichi is."

The uppermoon fell onto the ground and soon was in a dream.

"What did you just do?" Genya who came after Hidaka blew the powder asked.

"Just making him fight in his sleep."

"Fight in his sleep?"

Hidaka looked at Genya and nodded.

Just when she was turning to look at the uppermoon, again he was gone.

Where is he?!

Everyone was confused on where he is until there was a sound....

....It was him

His six eyes looked at them and charged at them so fast that they can barely see him.

Hidaka was shocked the he could still move.

Was it not finished yet? Did they gave me a unfinished  dream powder?

When he started charging at them, she quickly helped Sanemi, Muichiro, Gyomei and Genya dodging every attack he did.

He's too fast. They won't know if he is going to aim at them any second.

He was so fast the Muichiro had trouble looking on where he is going to target next.

"Try and dodge every attack he is making." Hidaka said to them.

They all nodded and tried to dodge him and slice him with their breath but it was somewhat useless because in the end they would have atleast a few scratches and deep cuts since he is frickin fast.

Hidaka looked at his movement and when he got near her, she quickly yelled "Breath of ice: 10th form; Wipe out!"

Hidaka went close to him and sliced his neck successfully but there was something wrong.......

Before she knew it her brother went straight and sliced right through her heart.

I knew it.

The both of them fell and Hidaka was smiling?

She looked at her brother before hearing someone screaming at her.

"OI! DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON US IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIG FIGHT!" Sanemi screamed at her.

"Sanemi don't shout so loud, do you not remember her saying that she hates your shouting?" Muichiro said frowning, trying to toughen up.

"Poor child.......we will all miss you....." Gyomei cried as tears form from his eyes.