Ch.3- First mission in the north

ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ-

"So, what rank are you on?" Everyone turned their head to the guy who asked that.

.
.
.
.

It was Senami

"What? Did I say anything wrong?"

"Hashinoe."

"Huh?'

"My rank is Hashinoe." Hidaka answered with a blank expression.

Everyone looked like they have seen a ghost after hearing what she said.

"So, how old are you?" Muichiro said while looking at his food blankly.

What is this food call again?

"15."

"Oh that's not bad I guess, you must have worked for years to get to that rank. How long did It take you to get to the rank of Hashinoe?" Mitsuri said while eating some sakura mochi.

"If I remember, maybe two year?"she replied to her.

Everyone looked shock and their mind was full of questions. They were going to ask her some more questions but suddenly a crow came.

"Caw! Caw! Hidaka Koyuki! Sanemi Shinazugawa! Muichiro Tokito! Mission on Mount Fuji! Mission on Mount Fuji! Caw! Caw!" The crow cawed while spinning above the table.

"All right, all right! Stop talking! Let's get going people!" Yelled Sanemi with a angry look while trying to get the crow to stop flying around the table.

Hidaka looked at Muichiro as he was not paying attention and tapped his shoulder and said in a very mighty and serious expression "We have a mission, get ready."

•••
Hidaka's pov:

I quickly got up and went back to my estate to get ready.

"Where are you going?" Yuume asked.

"I'm going to Mount Fuji for a mission." I responded to her.

As I was about to leave, Yukia quickly yelled "DON'T DARE COME BACK WITH BROKEN BONES AGAIN!!!"

I nodded and quickly followed my crow to our destination.

•••
As I have been running for hours, I haven't seen Sanemi or Muichiro at all. It was like they forgot about the mission or something.

Where are those two?

When I arrived to my destination, I felt a aura on my right. It was not a demon's aura so I did not take out my sword.   {{ ʏᴇs, ɪᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ. 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 > 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍? ʙᴄ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛs ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴄ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ It ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴋᴀᴛᴀɴᴀ}}

*Huff* "How did you get here so fast?" Said the guy with white hair and scars as he was trying to take a break.

"Training?" I responded as I don't know why would he ask that kind of question.

Muichiro soon arrived and the three of us went into the woods of Mount Fuji.

We were just walking until we heard a rustle.
.
.
.

It was a kakushi.

He looked like he has seen a ghost and is injured badly.

"Oh finally the Hashiras have arrived!" He said happily.

"Oi, where is that demon? Let's just kill it and get over with this." Sanemi mumbled.

"Its in there....."