Ch.15- Entertainment District

3rd person pov:

"So why do you need me to tag along?" The girl with white hair and blue tips asked closing the door while Uzui, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu waved goodbye to the butterfly girls behind her.

"Because you are a flamboyant girl and I need a girl like you to help me on this mission!" Uzui said before Tanjiro started asking "So where are we going?"

"The flashiest place in Japan."
Uzui answered.

Hidaka looked at him blankly while The trio were confused on what he said.

"?"

"It's an Entertainment District where demons dwell."

He turned around looking at the trio and had a cool yet flamboyant look on his face.

Hidaka just looked at them and blinked twice on how he looked at the trio.

He then looked at them for awhile and started shouting "All right I Am A God And You Guys Are Trash! First Get That Into Your Head And Drill It In There! If I Say Be A Dog, You Act Like A Dog! If I Say Be A Monkey, Act Like A Monkey!! First And Foremost You Must Please Me! Bow And Scrape And Avert Your Eyes! You Toadies Are Mine, Body And Soul!"

He then took a breath before continuing "I Will Say It Again......I Am A GOD!!"

He finally finishes his sentence and made a weird pose infront of them.

This guy is messed up.

Zenitsu thought before getting interrupted by Tanjiro who asked him "What are you the god of?"

"Good question." Uzui said putting two fingers on his chin making a cool pose and the continued "I am the god of glam and flash. The god of FESTIVALS!"

Hidaka looked at him blankly thinking...

Wth is wrong with him.

She then shook her head and try to focus. She was going to say something before Inosuke interrupted and said "Well, I am the god of the Mountain. Greeting god of festivals."

Uzui then bend down looking at him and said "What are you talking about? Your weird."

"Ok! That is enough. I don't want to stay here and listen to all of these weird nonsense." Hidaka sighed.

"Well, if you don't want to hear more of this then we should get going!" Uzui said, then he continue saying "Anyways we will be going to the Wisteria house since it is the nearest place to The Entertainment District."

Just when he finished, he grabbed Hidaka and *poof* both of them were gone.

"E-eh?! Where did he went with her?!" Tanjiro panicked.

"There." Inosuke pointed at Uzui who was carrying Hidaka.

"He's fast! He so far that he looks like a sesame seed!" Zenitsu shouted.