Ch.11- Emotions came through

Hidaka's pov:

It was early in the morning and I was sitting on my patio, reading a book.

"HIDAKA-CHANNNNNN!" A guy with yellow hair ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"What is it Zenitsu?"Hidaka said -_-

"Its Inosuke!" Zenitsu then yelled.

"Hey! FIGHT ME!" Inosuke then came, holding up both his sword.

Both Zenitsu and Inosuke were arguing and yelling as a male wearing hanfu earrings came in.

"Ohayo Hidaka-san!" The male said while waving his hand.

"Ohayo Tanjiro-kun" I said giving him a small wave.

"Sorry about Inosuke and Zenitsu." Tanjiro said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Its fine. They have been doing this for quite awhile now."

Yes. They have been doing this for at least a week now.

"Anyways, how are you guys doing with rehabilitation training?" I asked.

"Its not the greatest.....Kanao is too fast for me to catch up. I don't even know how she does it." Tanjiro said as he frowned.

"Of course she is. She uses 'Total concentration'." I said while looking at him.

"Oh, I know about that! But what does it do?"

"Well, Total concentration helps you enhance you physical abilities and mental concentration making you more powerful then a average human." I said as I placed my book on the side.

I then continued "Every Hashiras, Hashinoto and Hashinoe uses 'Total concentration' 24/7"

"Hashinoto and Hashinoe?" He said while tilting his head.

"What's that?" Zenitsu then said.

The three of them looked at me with a confused look on their face.

"Hashinoto and Hashinoe are ranks that are higher then Hashiras." I said.

"So they are more skilled?" Zenitsu then said as he walked towards me.

"Indeed."

"I would love to fight them! Where are they?!" Inosuke said.

"They are somewhere far away from here." I looked at him with boredom in my eyes.

"Anyways, back to the 'Total concentration' thing. How can I master it?" Tanjiro said trying to stop the staring contest between me and Inosuke.

"Oh right! To master it you must blow the gourd flasks and successfully break it." I said putting my pointer finger up.

"Gourd flasks?"

"Yep! You can ask Sumi, Kiyo and Naho to give you some. Once you break the gourd flasks, it means you have mastered the technique of 'Total Concentration' !" I said.

After awhile of talking, arguing and yelling. I looked at my pocket watch and looked at the sky

The sun it's setting.

I grabbed my book and said "It getting a bit late, I think you three should head off now. I have some stuff to do."

They looked at the sky and nodded.

"Well, we will be off-" Tanjiro stood up and said before getting cut by a girl with black hair

"Sorry for the interruption but can you give this to Shinobu-san? She asked me to make her some cake and since you are going back to her estate why not help me give this to her." The black haired girl said.