Ch.8- Nezuko Kamado

Hidaka's pov:

"AHHH!!! HIDAKA-SAN SAVE MEEEE!!" Zenitsu yelled in tears, gripping my clothes.

"Ugh.... Inosuke stop fighting and Zenitsu let go of me." I said while looking at Inosuke with a dull yet a boring look.

"HMPH! YOUR LUCKY I AM TIRED!" Inosuke yelled as he plopped back onto his futon.

Soon everyone went back into their futon and a I was about to sleep, Zenitsu suddenly started asking "Tanjiro. Why do you carry a demon with you?"

Ughhhhhh!!! When will you stop talking!!! This is annoying.

Tanjiro then got up and held both Zenitsu's hands and said "Wahhh Zenitsu! Even though I bring a demon with me, you still stayed by my side! Your such a good friend Zenitsu!"

Zenitsu's face then turned into a red tomato and rolled around in his futon.

"Nezuko." Tanjiro soon said as Nezuko slowly started to crawl out.

"AHHH! HIDAKA-SAN ITS COMING OUT!!" He kept saying while shaking me back and forth.

"I know. I can see. I have eyes." I said as he kept shaking me back and forth.

Once Nezuko came out Zenitsu and Inosuke looked shock.

"I think I overworked my brain" Inosuke said before snoring.

Nezuko then looked at me and started running towards me.

E-eh?!

But before I could react to her running towards me, she hugged me.

*Sigh* Just how many hugs am I going to get in one day.

I patted her head and turned around to see Zenitsu looking down.

"Tanjiro......" He said in a deep tone.

What is wrong with him?

"E-eh?! Zenitsu? Are you-" before Tanjiro could continue Zenitsu cuts him off and said "You have been carrying such a cute girl with you.... Carrying such a cute girl.... traveling around happily everyday...."

Oh brother....why am I here.

"Zenitsu it's not-" Tanjiro tried explaining but again, before he could say anything Zenitsu cuts him off and yelled "YOU BETTER PAY ME BACK THE BLOOD I LOST!"

"I-"

"I- I didn't save her just so you can flirt and have fun with a girl all day!" He kept saying.

Me, Tanjiro and Nezuko just looked at him with dots in our eyes as he kept yelling.

"Calm down Zenitsu...." Tanjiro said waving both his hands while sweating.

He then stop and pulled out his sword and yelled "GO DIEEE!!!!" As he chased Tanjiro.

Ugh! This is getting out of hand.

I quickly raised my hand and hit his head and glared at him with a irk on my head while saying "Zenitsu..... don't scream and chase people at night."

He looked terrified and sweated.

"Zenitsu, you misunderstood. Nezuko is my sister." Tanjiro said as he tried to help him get up.

Zenitsu then looked down again. When he got up he looked at Nezuko happily and said "Nezuko-channnn."

He kept saying her name while chasing her.

Tanjiro then stopped him and said "Zenitsu can you please behave yourself!"