Ch.6- Leaving for awhile

Hidaka's pov:

A few days have passed...

It was 6 in the morning as usual, I get up wear my training uniform and started training.

Luckily today was a day of for us, Demon slayers to actually have a break. Meaning no missions, and also a great way to re-read the rules and train.

Well, that is what I always do when I'm on a break day. I never thought of anything else but reading and training.

That is probably why, I'm strong.

Weakling.....weakling......

Something I hate hearing.

*Sigh* I grabbed my nichirin blade and started going to my training area.

Which is the garden, since it's big.

I tied my hair and started to train.

•••

7:10a.m.

Akari's pov:

I woke up, got ready and went out of my room to see Hidaka training.

As usual.....

I then looked away and started cooking breakfast in kitchen.

Before I could start, Yuuma came in to the kitchen.

"Let me help!" Yuuma said.

As usual....

Our routine has never changed. Whenever I get up I would always see a training Hidaka and when I went into the kitchen, Yuuma would always pop up to help me while her sister is still sleeping.

If only someone would visit. Maybe our routine would be different.

Just as I was thinking about that, someone knocked the front door.

I was about to go to check on who it was until Yuuma stoped me and yelled "OI! YUKIA WAKE UP SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR."

*Sigh* They have a weird sibling bond.

•••
Yukia's pov:

I was getting ready, until Yuuma started yelling at me saying someone is at the door.

I walked out of our room and yelled back "SHUT UP YUUMA!"

I then proceeded to walk to the front garden, where there is a small yet medium door.

I looked up to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Hashiras?!

"Why are you guys here early in the morning?" I said curiously.

"We wanted to come visit Koyuki-san and because we have never been inside her estate before. Plus we brought some flamboyant food." Tengen replied while showing the food out.

I then quickly nodded and ran back in.

I looked back a bit while running to see them being curious on why I was running.

I went back in and said "Master, the Hashiras have come for a visit." I said.

She didn't reply to me but pointed the kitchen.

You want me to tell Akari about it?

I went in the kitchen and told them about the Hashiras being here.

"Hmmm.... What did master said?" Akari asked.

"She didn't reply. She just told me to tell you." I said.